Chapter 43

Chapter 43

    The soldiers on the edge of the city are fighting fiercely, but the inside of the city is still full of joy and joy.

    When Elizabeth knew that something happened at her concert, she was already doing the final pre-stage preparations. He couldn't find Perseus and Tang Qing, not to mention that even Shire was gone. He immediately felt that something was wrong, ran to the captain of the security team, and learned that Area H was raided by enemy mechs.

    "What about the audience?" He asked worriedly, "There are hundreds of thousands of people in the concert venue. If something happens to me, I will be a sinner." The captain of the

    security team sighed and said, "Concentration is already the best way ." Yes, Lieutenant General Shire has just informed me that three mecha teams have rushed over in an emergency. Fortunately, this time Lieutenant General Shire is prophetic, and all the marine troops in Area H have been sent to the concert to be on duty, plus police personnel And our people, even if there is a problem, it can only be from the outside to the inside, as long as the outermost defense is not broken, these hundreds of thousands of people will have no problem, otherwise..." The battle situation on the front line was not transmitted back in

    time , It can be said that they know nothing about the outside situation, so it is natural to worry. After all, with hundreds of thousands of viewers, if something really happened, even Elizabeth would have to take the blame.

    Elizabeth didn't expect that her last concert would have so many twists and turns. She just put on makeup and rehearsed again, and she came out like this.     He didn't know how the battle was going outside, so he didn't dare to send a message to ask at this time, for fear of disturbing their state. So a person walked up and down the lounge anxiously, fidgeting.     Time passed quickly, and the work of the audience entering the venue was still going on in an orderly manner, and it was almost the end.     The strange tall and thin man who was locked by Tang Qing earlier was refused entry, and was taken to a special observation room.     The escorts also found it strange. They searched this person before and did not find any dangerous information. Whether it was his resume or his belongings, they were all safe, and his attitude of cooperating with the inspection was also good, but it was unlucky. He was caught by Tang Qing.

    However, Tang Qing didn't say that he would be escorted to a special observation room, he just said that he would not be allowed to enter the venue and that he should be controlled. But after Tang Qing left for a while, an order came from above to take him to a special observation room.

    You know, the special observation room is used to detain those who may cause serious problems.

    The escort patted the tall and thin man on the shoulder sympathetically: "Okay, go in by yourself." The

    tall and thin man shrugged and arched his back, and asked aggrievedly, "What did I do? I just came to the concert That's all, you see I've gone through the security check several times, why did you treat me like this."

    The escort shrugged: "You didn't do anything, I can only say that you are unlucky."

    He was not in the mood to listen to people complaining, just perfunctory After the sentence, he pushed the man into the dark and airtight room, and when he came out, he sighed sentimentally: "Hey, it's nice to have privileges."

    He was still sympathizing with the tall and thin man outside, but he didn't know that, The moment he closed the door, the tall and thin man slowly straightened his back, his aggrieved and cowardly expression was swept away, and a troubled smile appeared on his face.     The shielded optical brain of the tall and thin man suddenly rang. He pressed it, and then a light screen jumped out of the dark air. On the light screen was a black-faced fat man wearing a federal police uniform with a flattering smile.     If you take a closer look, isn't that black-faced fat officer the same African-American police officer who complained about Elizabeth's excessive security lineup?     "Doctor."     The tall and thin man said "hmm" in a neutral manner, and leisurely walked around the observation room with only a small light, looked here and there, felt around, and then sat down on the chair.     "Don't worry, the monitoring signal here has been controlled by us, you can give orders here without any worries." The senior police officer laughed twice, "You are really wise this time, I didn't expect that Charles He will really come and ask me to be the governor of the security inspection this time."