Chapter 22

Chapter 22

    After researching for more than a week, Tang Qing still couldn't figure out why she could smell pheromone from Horton's body. At the end of the research, she even suspected that this was her own problem.

    Because she only smelled it that day.

    And, only she smelled it.

    For more than a week, she still went to the training camp every day, adjusted the mecha with Horton every day, and was even seduced by Horton every day.

    However, she never smelled similar smell from Holden again, as if the smell that made her blush and heartbeat was a hallucination.

    When Holden was demonstrating with Tang Qing how to drive a mech across a narrow bridge hole at low altitude with a simulator, Tang Qing approached him secretly, wrinkled his nose and gently sniffed his scent.

    But there was nothing else except a smell of clean clothes.

    Somewhat unwilling, she glanced at Holden secretly, and found that he was explaining seriously, so she was a little relieved and approached slowly, but Holden suddenly turned around.

    The two faced each other, and the distance between them was less than half a palm.

    Tang Qing: "..."

    Holden raised his chin and asked, "What are you doing?"

    Tang Qing pretended to be stupid: "Ah? Nothing, I was watching your operation demonstration."

    Holden gave her a meaningful look , with a faint "oh", which made her "oh" so frightened.

    I don't know if it's because of the stimulation of that smell that day. These days, when she sees Holden, her heart beats violently. When she gets a little closer to him, her mind gets stuck. The content of the fugue in the mind is not very healthy. Once the eyes are closed, the pictures that cannot be waved away are unsuitable for children. In addition to the colonel's pectoral muscles, the colonel's abdominal muscles, there are other things, that is, the subwoofer played on a loop by the 18th ban .

    She no longer dared to do physical training with Holden at the same time, otherwise she couldn't help but think wildly when she saw the muscles of the other's body exposed from the small vest.

    Damn little vest.

    someday.

    After training, Horton took a shower and changed his clothes. When he was leaving the training room, he happened to run into Tang Qing who had just come to training.

    "Colonel." Tang Qing saluted respectfully.

    "Hmm." Holden was still adjusting his cuffs, didn't return the salute, but smiled at her natural appearance.

    In the past few days, Tang Qing didn't know why he avoided him every day. He behaved a lot more cautiously. When he asked what was going on, he said no. The whole person was sneaky, as if he was hiding some secret.

    He thought that Tang Qing was planning to draw a line with him because he saw that he had passed the estrus period, so after a few times of flirting, he respected her intentions and stopped harassing her. Unexpectedly, although the little lieutenant didn't seem to intend to maintain a long-term relationship with him, it seemed that his interest in him still remained undiminished.     "Lieutenant, what are you looking at?" He followed Tang Qing's eyes and looked down at his military uniform shirt. He chose this suit deliberately, and it could embellish his figure.     That's right, it was specially worn to test this little brat.     "No, nothing." Tang Qing lowered his head and coughed lightly.     "It's nothing, I'll go first, you train slowly." While talking, Horton fastened the top button on the collar.     Sure enough, Tang Qing hesitated and asked, "Don't you feel tight when you fasten the button to the top?     " "Why, do you feel tight?"     Tang Qing quickly waved his hand to deny: "Not tight, not tight."     Horton took one step closer to her, two steps, until he came in front of her, and lowered his voice to seduce her when he was very close: "If the lieutenant feels tight, how about helping me untie it?"     "No, no."     "Really?" Holden's dark green eyes narrowed slightly, like the snake in the Garden of Eden.

    Tang Qing swallowed, easily bewitched, and stretched out his hand tremblingly.

    His hands were almost touching, Horton took a step back: "Just kidding, let's go, see the lieutenant tomorrow."

    When passing by her, he deliberately glanced at Tang Qing's lower body, and chuckled.

    Tang Qing: "..." At that moment, she almost wanted to get into a hole in the ground.

    Can't really blame the vest either.

    Even if Holden's military uniform has been fastened to the top button, she can still see the exposed half of the neck and Adam's apple to make up for the eight-pack under the opponent's shirt. If it wasn't for Holden's fast walking Really "hands and feet" to her, otherwise she really doesn't know if she will do something out of the ordinary.

    The appearance of the whole person in heat anytime and anywhere can be said to be very beastly.

    Later, in order to prevent Horton from discovering her embarrassment again, she had to carry a tool bag in front of her face at all times, and put on a serious smiling face that always went out. This official face was brought out, and he found some excuses and quickly slipped away.

    Before she figured out how she suddenly became like this, she didn't plan to have another relationship with Holden. And, seriously, wasn't she just going to help Holden with his week-long rut from the start?

    At the beginning, she felt that she was "dedicated to righteousness", but now, she has begun to worry about her integrity.

    After not having any "excessive contact" with Holden for more than a week, she felt like a plant that had lost water and was about to dry up, making her feel extremely uncomfortable. It's not that it hurts or itches, but it's just that I feel upset, and even my mouth is blistered.

    Heidi noticed her abnormality: "Are you very angry recently? You have blisters on your mouth."

    She hesitated and said: "It's okay, drink less water."

    "I didn't see you drinking less water ?”

    “Drink less than before.”

    "Really? I think you've had five big cups today." Heidi pointed to the big cup in her hand, "This is the sixth cup, I remember it clearly." Tang Qing

    sipped He pursed his lips, ignored him and continued to drink, and casually glanced at Horton who was reprimanding the students in the far corner from time to time.

    Horton stopped going to the club to drink recently, and came to the training camp to train students on time every day.

    Most of the students here are originally the children of high-ranking officials, and few trainers dare to take care of them seriously. As the biggest leader here, Horton spends all day drinking and having fun in the club, and these people even get together Goof around, have a good time.

    Who knows that Holden has suddenly become aroused for some reason recently, and suddenly changed his mind and behaved like a good man. Come to the training camp early all day to report, catch the latecomers without doing anything, and beat the thorns inside a few times, no one dares to be late anymore.     Horton was pointing at the jagged group of scumbags and cursing. A bunch of male and female alphas were scolded, but they dared not speak out. He just walked back and forth in the queue with his arms folded like that, kicking anyone who couldn't stand up straight, and swearing, it was extremely rude.     Standing among a bunch of alphas, that man is the one who most resembles an alpha.     Tang Qing was fascinated by watching, his mind was full of thoughts, and he didn't pay attention to Heidi's face full of "shit" when he found the person she was staring at, Huo Dun.     "Hey, aren't you really interested in the Colonel?" Heidi gave her a smack.     Tang Qing was shocked: "What?"     Haidi had a strange face: "I said, don't you have a crush on that old man Boer?"