Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    Tang Qing's very absolute and straightforward remarks undoubtedly made Elizabeth feel stuffy. The reason why she suddenly raised these inappropriate questions was because she saw Horton outside the door.

    Thinking of being "intimidated" by him before, he intentionally took revenge.

    Unexpectedly, the revenge did not focus on revenge, but made himself half dead with anger.

    After watching the shadow around the corner disappear, Elizabeth gave herself a hammer. What's wrong, you have to be an assist.

    "Elizabeth?" Tang Qing followed Elizabeth's eyes and looked behind, but saw nothing.

    Elizabeth didn't say anything more, and didn't ask any more questions. She knew what kind of position she was in in Tang Qing's heart now, and she also knew that it was most appropriate to ask how much in this position.

    She still has to stay in Area H for half a month, there is no need to ask all the questions at once, she has plenty of time to understand what happened in the past month.

    And, most importantly, Perseus is coming.

    Before Tang Qing left, he was a little worried about Elizabeth's body: "Are you really all right?"

    Elizabeth spun around and danced her skirt roundly to show her: "I'm really all right now!"

    "Really?" Tang Qing was a little worried, "You've always been in poor health this year, and you've lost a lot of weight all of a sudden. Have you had a comprehensive physical examination? Is there really nothing wrong?" "No, I just want to hold a concert recently

    . I'm tired, just take a rest, is Qingqing worried about me?" Elizabeth leaned forward with pouted lips, "I won't be tired after Qingqing kisses me." Tang

    Qing pushed her face away and said disgustedly : "Anyway, she is an idol, pay attention to her image."

    After talking about Perseus, she was not so embarrassed, she let go a lot when facing Elizabeth, and returned to the casualness when she first met.

    Elizabeth smiled and teased her for a while, and after reassuring that she was fine, Tang Qing felt relieved and left.

    Before leaving, I told Elizabeth that if she encounters any problems during this time in Area H, she can always come to her.

    It can be seen that after today's conversation, Tang Qing's attitude has indeed eased a lot.

    After sending Tang Qing away, Elizabeth locked herself in the ward and called Perseus.

    "Crooked, let me tell you some good news, your brother-in-law is Boll Horton." "

    That's right, that's the number one omega mecha master Boll you learned in your textbook... Yes, he's not dead, he's alive Alright, it looks like I can knock you three times with one punch." "

    ..." There was a roar of madness and running away from the other end of the phone.

    She doesn't know how to kill someone with a borrowed knife, but she still knows how to add insult to injury.

    If it goes well, maybe it can kill two birds with one stone.

    After hanging up the phone, Elizabeth smiled under the quilt for a while, choking her saliva into her throat, and coughing for a long time. She felt uncomfortable and tore off the lace strap around her neck.

    Charles happened to walk in, and seeing her coughing badly, he immediately became nervous: "How is it? It's relapsed again?"

    Elizabeth waved her hand, took a few sips of water from the bedside cabinet, and finally got better after taking two deep breaths. Just when he was about to speak, he coughed violently again.