Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    As an omega, Holden is obviously "not qualified". Even he himself can't count the places that are not up to standard.

    Leaving aside issues of appearance, figure, or personality, the "infertility" alone is enough for him to be sentenced to death in front of all the opposite sexes.

    What pioneers of equal rights, what outstanding omega representatives, are all vain names, and they can't be used to eat or drink. Even his current life without worrying about food and clothing is all bought by himself.

    He actually knows how others judge him, such as old men that no one wants, chickens that can't lay eggs, and transgender people who are neither A nor O. The bad words made him wear earplugs wherever he went, and he didn't care about them because he couldn't hear them.

    Later, he made a name for himself on the battlefield, created a combat record that even the strongest alpha dared not dream of, and after taking a lot of lives on his hands, no one dared to speak of him, at least, dared not speak to his face.

    He had a really quiet time.

    It wasn't until later that he met Zhao Xiu on the battlefield, this proud son of a famous family, and his former exclusive mecha repairer.

    Holden changed his clothes and said to the receiver: "Suddenly I remembered that I have other things to do. Let's go and see the mecha next time."

    After finishing speaking, he hung up the communication without waiting for a response from the other party.

    On the other end, Tang Qing frowned suspiciously.

    Zhao Xiu: "How?"

    Tang Qing: "The colonel said that he has something to do at the moment, I'm afraid I can't..."

    While talking, they had already reached the gate of the training camp, Zhao Xiu stopped suddenly and interrupted her: "This Where else can I go out of the training camp besides the main entrance?"

    "There is a side entrance in that direction, why?"

    "I want to see the side entrance." Zhao Xiu turned his head and walked in the direction pointed by Tang Qing.

    In order to avoid that plague god Zhao Xiu, Horton was about to go out through the side door, and before leaving, he punched Heidi a few times.

    After beating him up, he grabbed Heidi by the collar and pulled him up from the corner: "I warn you, if I hear about me and Tang Qing from the second person..." "I will never

    tell , I swear." Heidi hastily promised before finishing listening. Her eyes have been swollen and narrowed from the beating all the time, it's all the price of her broken mouth just now.

    Holden doesn't care if she swears or not: "You should also know that I have a record of meritorious service, and I can avoid a serious crime. That is to say, as long as I don't kill you, I will have nothing to do, even if your father comes. There is nothing you can do about me, understand?"

    "Understood." Heidi nodded obediently, the other good eye was opened hard, releasing the light of sincerity, and she almost stuck out her tongue to show her loyalty.

    After threatening her, Horton took his clothes and prepared to leave. Before leaving, Heidi suddenly whispered, "But even if I don't tell you, Colonel, you smell like..."

    Horton turned his head coldly, and she immediately fell silent.

    There is no way to hide the change in body smell, as long as people who are closer can probably smell the marked alpha breath on his body, so what Heidi said is correct, even if she doesn't say it, as long as he walks out, anyone One can know that he is an omega that has already been possessed.