Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    Although the military area in Region H is a rotten mess, it is a place where many high-ranking officials spend their money to spend their lives, but because of these miscellaneous high-ranking officials that Perseus said, the entertainment facilities here are almost as good as the bustling first-line areas.

    Horton, who has also spent a long time with a high salary, of course knows the food here well. He quickly ordered a meal on the optical brain, and then took Tang Qing to his underground garage.

    He has three vehicles, one of which was assigned by the army, and the other two were assembled by himself and have passed the safety inspection.

    "You assembled it yourself?" Tang Qing was a little surprised, but instantly remembered the more complicated small mecha model at home.

    "Assembling a car is much easier than assembling a mech." Holden said indifferently, "Which one to drive, the red one or the black one?"

    Tang Qing touched the very flamboyant red car and sighed: " You still have a red car, it really doesn't look like your character."

    Horton folded his arms and leaned lazily by the car, smiling with his mouth hooked: "What kind of character am I?"

    Tang Qing: "emmm It looks like it now."

    Finally they drove the black car, and Tang Qing gave the reason that the two of them were soldiers after all, so they couldn't be so ostentatious.

    It was noon when I drove out of the gate of the military area, and the military area happened to be resting, and there were many soldiers passing by. Although the color and style of Holden's car are not conspicuous, it is enough to attract attention. There are not many people with cars in the military area, and there are only a few senior officers, only four or five. One of them is Holden.

    When they went out, several guards kept looking at them, and one of them pointed, probably recognizing that it was Holden's car.

    Tang Qing opened the window of the car, and as expected, he saw the person outside without moving his eyes or moving his mouth, and said, "This is Colonel Ball's car." "There is another person in the car." "Guess what

    ?

    " Who is it?" the man gossiped.

    "Yes...don't say it, shhh." The other person noticed that Tang Qing had opened the car window and quickly shut up.

    Tang Qing asked Horton to stop the car, intending to clean up the two soldiers, but Horton stopped him. He drove the car quickly through the scan, and then got on the high-speed suspension track.

    Tang Qing: "Why don't you let me go down and teach them a lesson?"

    Holden: "It's not necessary."

    Tang Qing: "Why is it unnecessary?"

    Holden didn't speak, and drove in silence. broadcast. Tang Qing wanted to ask further questions, but then a piece of music she was very familiar with and a female voice sounded on the radio——that was Elizabeth's voice.

    Elizabeth is an outstanding female beta, a well-known superstar singer in the alliance, and Perseus' suitor, who is only one step away from being Perseus' girlfriend.

    For that finishing touch, Elizabeth once invited her to plan the ultimate confession. As a result, on the eve of the confession, the federal network was hacked, and a lot of optical brain information was leaked, and she was one of the unlucky ones.