Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    Tang Qing, who was still happily planning to propose in the morning, never thought that she would be broken up before this day passed. She would never have thought about it. Holden had been thinking about it for a long time, something she had never thought about.

    When he was with Tang Qing, Horton never thought that he would be the one to break up. Even if he really wanted to break up, it would definitely be Tang Qing who didn't want him. He felt that an alpha like Tang Qing could fall in love with him, even if he was with him impulsively, it was only by his luck that he got it, and it was impossible for someone like him to refuse.

    Yes, that's him.

    He can't recall now what kind of distorted psychology he had the cheek to tease Tang Qing again and again when he first met him. He only knows roughly that at that time he had been forced by years of loneliness and depression. He was going crazy, even alcohol couldn't fill the bottomless hole in his heart, even when he was so drunk that he vomited, he could clearly understand that he was a waste that no one wanted.

    There is a big alliance, a star, but he can't find his place. There are so many people, so many people, but none of them are destined to belong to him.

    That feeling of not having any expectations or any interest in the future is scarier than emptiness. He would often look out the window, recalling the scene of his injuries on the battlefield: the blood flow could not be stopped, and his breathing was about to stop, but his mind was still clear, and he clearly felt that his life was disappearing bit by bit , carrying the suffocating burden on him, flow together into the bottomless universe. Or fantasize about falling from a towering top floor, the cold wind whizzing around his ears piercing through his body, falling and falling again and again, leaving this disturbing world behind.

    At that time, he was so decadent that he didn't even go back to the barracks. If it wasn't for the occasional call from Charles to tell him to go back, he would have lived in the club directly and received the life-time allowance from the country. In the building full of people's smoke, drinking was drunk day after day, until one day, he died of drunkenness in the empty dream of only one person.

    But who knew that such an abrupt person would suddenly break into his dream, so abrupt that he didn't seem like a person from the same world as him, and this person made him find another way to be needed.

    The sense of fulfillment brought to him by short-lived love|desire is incomparable to that of alcohol, he is naturally addicted to it, and shamefully does not want to pull away. He never knew what it would be like to be hugged tenderly by someone, as if his heart that was riddled with holes was suddenly surrounded by thick walls erected all around, and the two of them were tightly imprisoned. in.

    She was so warm, he hugged her like hugging the whole world.

    At that time, he thought, if Tang Qing liked his body, why didn't he use it to seduce her? Even if he could hold her for a day or two, an extra day would be good.

    Regardless of whether she has affection or love, he doesn't need those anyway.

    So just like that, he and Tang Qing got together in a muddle-headed way.

    Day after day, time after time, the sense of fulfillment became more and more intense, so thick that he began to fantasize about things that he shouldn't think about and that didn't belong to him.

    And suddenly one day, this fantasy became reality.

    Fantasy is beautiful because it is unrealistic. Once it becomes reality, the beauty in it will be broken. But Tang Qing was an exception. She was more beautiful than he imagined.

    When he felt that she was just trying to have sex with him, she chose to confess to him; when he felt that she only liked alpha so she made an exception for him, she told him that she only liked men like him, although He didn't know where the difference was. She can cook and cook for him every day. She serves him like a waste, and makes excuses for him, saying that an omega like him doesn't need to know these useless things. You can use his ability to do more useful things.

    When she said such words, her eyes were shining brightly, and when she looked at him, it was like looking at a real hero, and no one could feel the slightest false meaning.

    This kind of Tang Qing made him at a loss. She was not perfect like what a despicable person like him should have.

    She is always sensitive to all his needs, she always takes care of all his feelings, and she supports all his decisions, even if the decision seems so absurd, so selfish and shameless. But even so, she even wanted to give him a title and truly form a family with him.

    But what about him? What can he do for her?

    He has nothing to offer her, not even giving up a meaningless game for her.

    The arrival of Perseus and Elizabeth made him realize that Tang Qing and he do not belong to the same world.

    She has the strongest family background in the entire league, and the hottest friends in the entire galaxy. The person she once liked was a rookie in the army of the alliance, and even she herself has considerable strength.

    There is such a vast world in front of her, whether she wants to or not, she will be an eagle soaring in the sky. It is impossible for her to stay with him forever in this desolate and backward area H, and he...

    the "massacre" ten years ago made him permanently on the blacklist of the alliance headquarters. Unable to step out of the H area. This time, he was able to win the place in the competition because he used up all his meritorious treatment. If he missed this time, he would miss it forever.

    He has no choice.

    He didn't just think about it overnight, he thought about it for a long time.

    He thought, if there was one thing he could do for Tang Qing, then that thing would be - to

    give up her.

    ...

    In the end, he still chose himself.