Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    I didn't expect that it would be so easy and so fast to pierce the last layer of window paper.

    Tang Qing was silent for a while, then returned and sat on the edge of the bed, looking at Horton who said "I know everything, don't lie to me" written on his face, he felt a little headache.

    Horton smiled and asked: "Don't you know how to make it up?"

    Tang Qing sighed: "Yes."

    Horton proposed very generously like a general-minded principal: "Do you need me to give you some time to think about it? I I don't mind if you take longer to buy the medicine."

    Tang Qing: "...you hate it."

    Horton smiled, he took off the ice pack on his head and sat up, turning his head to look at Tang Qing who was not knowing what to do with his eyes down. She thought with some regret, if Tang Qing could just find a reason to deny cheating him now, it would at least show that she cared more about his feelings than that white hair.

    But now Tang Qing admits it so neatly, his honesty makes people sigh.

    "How annoying am I?" He pinched her chin and turned her face to him.

    Tang Qing faltered, and talked about other things: "I'll go buy medicine for you."

    She was about to stand up, but Holden grabbed her hand firmly. When she looked up, she saw a pair of dark and affectionate eyes. It's all her reflection.

    Her heart skipped a beat.

    Holden leaned his face closer: "You don't need to buy medicine for this little problem, just give me a kiss and I'll be fine."

    Because of the fever, Holden's breath seemed to burn up, spraying on Tang Qing's cheeks, making her Itchy.

    The smell of pheromone, which she hadn't noticed before, slowly drifted out at some point, and the refreshing desert rain gradually surrounded her. Heartbeat started to speed up.

    She was so dazed by the good smell, she leaned forward and kissed that face. After recovering, she blushed a little: "Are you ready?"

    Horton turned the other side of his face and said, "Kiss this side too."

    Tang Qing: "..."

    She kissed again.

    Satisfied with the two kisses, Holden waved his hand: "Okay, let's go buy medicine."

    Then, Tang Qing was really kicked out to buy medicine. Holden also specifically asked her to let her buy it for a longer period of time. Buying medicine is the second priority. The main thing is to think about how to explain it to him, otherwise she will never want to enter his house in the future.

    It's all said to this point, if Tang Qing doesn't know the fun anymore, it will be outrageous.

    She honestly went out to buy medicine, thinking about how to explain Perseus to Horton along the way. Thinking of the situation where Perseus was furious with her before, she calmed down and began to feel guilty.

    Whether it's a secret love or another love, it's still her own problem after all, but she turned her anger on Perseus.

    Who made him unlucky? He became her brother.

    She touched her nose resentfully, and went to the infirmary to get the medicine first. She didn't mention Holden's name, but only explained his condition to the military doctor, including the pregnancy, and asked if there was anything to pay attention to.