Chapter 8

Chapter 8 Do you have a fever?

    Never imagined.

    After coming out of the toilet, Heidi changed from the previous appearance of "going through a thousand sails", her expression was gloomy, her heart was extremely heavy, and her walking pace slowed down a bit.

    Tang Qing knew why, but she didn't say anything, acting like I didn't know anything. At the same time, I felt a little invisible comfort that I had never felt before. It was like, when I was young in my previous life, I played punch cards with someone, lying on the ground, relying on the last round card, and knocked over all the cards of the other party. Cards, won back a stack.

    The Jedi strike back! KO!

    Tang Qing raised the corner of his mouth indistinctly, and slapped the distraught Heidi.

    "Where is Logar, are you going to find her?"

    Heidi looked up at Logar who was sitting in the rest area wearing VR glasses and started the simulation training again. He didn't know what he thought of, and his complexion became even worse.

    "Logar!"

    Hearing the voice, Logar took off his glasses, turned off the light screen and came over when he saw the two of them: "Are you finished talking?" "

    We are hungry and want to eat, go and make two copies for us Come!" Heidi ordered.

    I don't know what provoked Heidi, and Logar, who was being used like this, was not in a good mood. If he didn't want to make a joke because of the idol standing next to him, Heidi might have quarreled on the spot.

    "Okay."

    "Logar, you don't have to worry about me."

    Seeing Tang Qing, Logar immediately changed his face: "It doesn't matter, you will be my master from now on, let alone beating rice, it doesn't matter if you let me beat people Question." After that, he gave Heidi a vicious look.

    Heidi stared back.

    "You sit down, I didn't eat, I just called together, and I'll be back soon." After saying that, Logar left.

    Looking at the figure of Logar "submissively" going to cook for her, Heidi felt much more comfortable. So what, she is not her subordinate yet, so she has to obey her orders.

    Tang Qing looked at it inexplicably: "Why are you angry with her?"

    Heidi looked at her sideways, sat down on the table, limp on the table, and said in a sour tone: "No wonder that frigid old man Boer is willing Drink with you."

    "...Are you so concerned about that?" Tang Qing rubbed his nose, feeling a little helpless: "Your brain, if you had paid more attention to driving the mecha, you would have passed the intermediate level long ago Already."

    Heidi thought for two seconds, sat up, took a deep breath and straightened her chest: "I don't care, I'm still bigger than you! Look!" Said,

    waved her two balls.

    "..." This kind of alpha horse is really enough.

    After a while, Logar came back with three meals.

    After eating, Heidi became much more energetic again, and began to feel free to beep again.

    "By the way, Tang Qing, how are you and Colonel Pol?"

    Logar looked up, a little confused, so she didn't know anything, and she didn't understand how Colonel Pol was related to Tang Qing, but Seeing that Tang Qing obviously paused for a few seconds but didn't speak, and finally immersed himself in his meal, there seemed to be something really wrong.