Chapter 9

Chapter 9 Dreams Come True

Tang Qing was pushed all the way to the wall by Horton's arms and kisses. The cold touch of the metal wall made her suddenly recover a bit of sobriety when she was about to sink into the deep pool of sin.

"Stop, stop!" She grabbed Holden's hand trying to untie her belt.

"What's the matter?"

Horton seemed a little impatient, his hand quickly got rid of Tang Qing's restraint, and continued the previous action. He buried his head on Tang Qing's neck and kissed her, his soft hair rubbed against her ears.

"Don't reject me, lieutenant."

Tang Qing was so hot that he was teasing him, and he was using the greatest perseverance in his life to stop his animal desire.

"But..." She endured quite a lot of pain, and stopped Holden's head from burning everywhere with her hands.

The Alpha Stallion's physique is really not built, the ability to think with the lower body is too strong.

"I don't want to."

Hearing this, Horton stopped.

He slowly left Tang Qing's body, and as his body separated, the hotness seemed to be relieved instantly.

Of course, this is only Tang Qing's personal feeling.

"Don't you want to?" Horton asked her, his voice suppressed.

Only then did Tang Qing dare to raise his eyes to look at Holden. His skin began to turn red, and there were tiny beads of sweat on his nose, cheeks, and neck collarbone.

He looked straight at her, his dark green eyes did not have the indifference when they first met, but were filled with deep desire and heavy depression. Tang Qing knew what he was longing for and what he was suppressing.

【He will carry your smell all his life, even if you no longer need him in the future, he will not be accepted by any alpha or even beta. ]

But, is it her fault?

She had never imagined this kind of relationship with anyone other than Perseus, especially with an omega-the female character in the ABO world in her mind.

Why should she pay for someone else's mistakes, why should she feel guilty for something that wasn't her fault?

If it can be said that it was not her fault for the first mistake, then now, if she makes the second mistake, she cannot shirk it.

Holden was confused, but she is sober now.

No, it can't be like this.

Various thoughts rushed into Tang Qing's brain, and she wanted to refuse directly, but she heard Holden's heavy breathing rising and falling in the air, and she also saw his Adam's apple swallowing and sliding, as if he was enduring a heavy weight The burden is to maintain such a distance.

Is it so uncomfortable?

"Yes."

Hearing Horton's voice suddenly, Tang Qing realized that he had spoken the words in his head.

Holden said: "I don't want you to be responsible."

Tang Qing looked up at him, only to find that there were bloodshot eyes in his eyes looking at her, and the dark green pupils made him look inexplicably strange, like a head struggling to endure the addiction. A beast of bloodlust.

He stretched out his hand to touch Tang Qing's loose hair, his movements were heavy but gentle.

"You don't have to take any responsibility."