Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    The phrase "I'm sorry" was so difficult that even the air froze. After Horton finished speaking, he stopped looking at Tang Qing, turned on the intelligent system of the mecha, and started typing on the keyboard as if nothing happened to get familiar with the position of the weapon and the system data.

    He could feel Tang Qing's gaze beside him, but he didn't want to guess what the other party was thinking right now.

    "The data verification is complete, and the mecha is starting."

    The mecha is ready, he inserts the key into the hole, presses the start button, and holds the power handle with one hand. One second before pulling down the handle, Tang Qing suddenly grabbed his hand, which was quite strong.

    "I love you."

    These three familiar yet unfamiliar words rang in his ears like thunder on the ground. Holden didn't react for a while, and sat there for several seconds. After he recalled what kind of three words it was, the hand that was holding it had already been withdrawn.

    He turned his head to look, only to see that Tang Qing had already sat down at the maintenance station next to him, put on his seat belt neatly and opened the data keyboard, just waiting for him to start the mech. Whether it's the state or the expression, it seems that there is nothing special.

    He was in a trance, and began to wonder if the voice just now was his hallucination.

    After hesitating for two seconds, when he was about to ignore the past point, Tang Qing turned his head and looked directly at him again. Her eyes were a little red, and her tone was serious and firm: "No matter what happens, I will love you."

    This time it was not an illusion.

    Tang Qingdao: "You still have me."

    No one would know how much blood he bleed, how much pain, how much pain he suffered when he suffered the most serious life-threatening injury on the battlefield. In particular, there was a time when someone poked a mecha and almost exploded. His skin was burned by the high-temperature flames that ignited instantly and he was seriously injured. He almost lost blood and died. Skin regeneration.

    At that time, the doctor told him over and over again that no matter how painful it was, he could not give up and he must persevere—he was afraid that he would die from the pain during the treatment. The doctor said that the pain was enough to make anyone lose their minds. Someone before him had a nervous breakdown because he couldn't bear the pain during the treatment

    . But it was so uncomfortable, but he never shed a tear.

    But now, it was just such an inconspicuous little pain, but he felt that he could hardly bear it anymore.

    Horton turned his head and squeezed the power handle tightly. He closed his eyes, took a deep breath and opened them again. The moment he opened his eyes, there was only extreme calmness and determination in his dark green eyes.

    He pressed various start buttons on the control screen with one hand, and gave orders forcefully: "Perform power matching, adjust the peak values ​​to the maximum, unfold the flying light wings, and turn on the turbo thruster!" Following his order,     Tang Qing kept tapping the command codes on the keyboard, and the flickering screen light flashed quickly on her focused cheeks, and a series of codes moved up the screen rapidly.     As the favorite student of Zhao Xiu, the leader of the federal maintenance division, Tang Qing's hand speed and reaction ability have always been top-notch. Almost as soon as Holden issued the order, she had already completed all the instructions simultaneously: "Complete!" After the words     fell, the handle was pulled down decisively.     The mecha "boomed" to the sky, and under the strong push of the turbocharger, it rushed out towards the battlefield like a cannonball.     Perseus arrived at the battlefield one step earlier, and found that there were not only two mechs left there, as Horton said before, but four, and it seemed to be four super mechas, and after almost half of the two mecha teams on his side were abolished , a little surprised, then drew out the lightsaber beside his leg and rushed forward without fear.     Horton said before that Perseus had not been on the battlefield, which was wrong. As one of the best mecha masters in the new generation, Perseus entered the battlefield not much later than Holden. Because they were all secret missions, naturally not many people knew about them, and it was impossible for him to tell them everywhere.