Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    After Tang Qing said this, she was stunned, and she was also stunned when she saw Horton. The two stared blankly at each other for a long time, and when she came back to her senses, Horton was still in a daze.

    After all, it was her first confession in two lifetimes, Tang Qing was unavoidably nervous.

    She swallowed her saliva: "Well... what do you think the Colonel thinks of my proposal...?"

    Holden originally planned to make a curvy attack to seduce this little alpha and brush up her favor by the way, but he didn't expect that the other party's favor was already there. He went off the charts and hit him a home run.

    The home run was really well hit and well hit, and it made him feel light.

    He couldn't help but his heart fluttered: "I didn't hear you clearly, please say it again."

    Tang Qing: "..."

    He even poked her on purpose: "Say."

    Tang Qing blushed and glared at him angrily: "You heard it clearly !"

    She was already thin-skinned, and when Horton deliberately teased her, her head became even more smoldering, and even the angry look on her face was fake, it looked more like a spoiled child.

    "I didn't hear that." The colonel straightened his back, frankly and shamelessly.

    "You heard me!"

    "No."

    "Yes!"

    "Really not."

    Tang Qing's chest rose and fell rapidly, thinking about how old he was, he couldn't be so childish. So he took two deep breaths, pulled his arms around Holden's neck, and kissed him.

    They kissed countless times, but every time Holden took the lead, but this time it was the first time she took the initiative.

    Horton's heart skipped a beat, and he couldn't help hugging her to deepen the kiss.

    After kissing for a long time, the two separated. He licked the corner of his mouth and said, "If the lieutenant had been so proactive every time, I wouldn't have lost my hearing just now."

    Tang Qing was so short of breath from being kissed, he rolled his eyes secretly while panting, and said in his heart that he knew you were an old rascal.

    "Colonel's ears are gone now?"

    "Well... If you take the initiative to kiss me again, you won't..."

    Before he finished speaking, Tang Qing kissed me heartily.

    "Is it all right now?"

    Horton stared at her for a moment, then rolled his eyes with a smile.

    It's still the same abstinent look, the meticulous hair, the cool-colored uniform with the collar buttoned to the top, and the rather cold face when not smiling, but there is no longer the sense of distance that made people feel timid before.

    He looks good even if he doesn't smile, and he looks even better when he smiles: "Okay."

    "Then tell me, what did I just say?" She covered Holden's mouth that he opened casually, afraid that he would say something annoying "Don't make trouble anymore, we are talking about a very serious issue now."

    Horton raised his eyebrows and nodded.

    Tang Qing put down his hand: "Okay, you can talk."