Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    When Horton boarded the elevator and went down, Zhao Xiu had almost walked to his mecha. They have fought side by side for five years, and this mech has belonged to them for five years. It is impossible not to remember.

    Zhao Xiu thought that he had completely forgotten about Holden in the past five years, but the moment the cockpit was opened, he stopped and his heart rose.

    In fact, he didn't know who would come out of the cockpit, but he knew that Holden was inside.

    With a "click", the lock unlocked and the door opened, and the person who came out... was Holden. The moment he saw the man in the light gray training suit on the lifting platform, all the memories merged.

    It's really... a lot of changes.

    "Long time no see, Zhao Xiu." Horton greeted casually, waited for the lifting platform to stop on the ground, and walked down.

    "It's been a long time, it's been five years." Zhao Xiu looked at his shoulder-length hair and frowned, "Doesn't the H military region even require appearance?" Holden rolled his eyes and looked away

    . The hair in front of him that hadn't been cut for a year raised his eyebrows: "You also know that this is the H zone."

    Zhao Xiu: "You look more like an omega than before."

    Holden: "Yes. Did I punch you a few times to wake you up?"

    Zhao Xiu looked at Holden's face, which was obviously in a good mood, and smiled: "No thanks, I'm soberly aware that you are indeed an omega."

    He approached After taking two steps, he smelled a vague smell coming from Holden, and stopped under his feet.

    "You come to Tang Qing, she is still adjusting the mecha for me, and she will come down soon." Holden glanced at the closed hatch on the mecha, and hooked the corner of his mouth indistinctly.

    Zhao Xiu didn't pay attention to his expression, but was only interested in smelling the smell. He was a little uncertain, and took another step closer, lowering his voice a bit: "Don't you know who I'm here to see?" Holden did

    n't answer, and looked at him mockingly: "Unfortunately, I don't want to see you."

    Zhao Xiu didn't rush back, but concentrated on distinguishing the smell on his body - it was an alpha smell.

    It is difficult to smell anything between the same gender, even if you can smell it, the smell you smell is very different due to the difference in physique and mood of each person. It is different between the opposite sex. In order to reproduce offspring, the communication of pheromone is very sensitive.

    Especially omega's advantage lies in their reproductive physique. Their pheromones are usually soft and not aggressive, but if they have sexual relations with alphas, the pheromones will be contaminated with alpha's aggressiveness, which can make other alphas easily distinguish , although it can't smell who it is, but it can make people understand that this is already an omega with an owner, so they won't provoke more.     Provoking an omega that has been marked is undoubtedly slapping another alpha, and this is a very shameful and shameful thing, similar in nature to the mistress who meddles in other people's love affairs in modern society.     Horton noticed his movement and took a step back: "What are you doing?"     Zhao Xiu didn't move forward, his hands were tightly clenched in his pockets, and his face was as if nothing had happened: "It's nothing, I haven't seen you for a long time, I feel you You have not spoken like this before, not so directly." In the     past, Holden was a hard-faced and dull gourd, neither talking nor laughing. This is not surprising, as an omega who works as a front-line combat mecha master in the army, he looks like an alpha, and his personality is extremely rough and savage, not cute at all, not to mention his heaven-defying mecha talent and crushing ability. The oppressive force value really makes it easy for the soldiers gathered by Alpha to feel frustrated, and thus spread rumors and slander him in private.     Just like the slander of high-level elite women in modern society, those unsavory words are mostly about "sex". Genital superiority does not only exist in the society of men and women. In this ABO three-sex world, discrimination is even more serious.     Back then, Holden was not as chatty and laughing as he is now. He often had no expression on his face. Even in the face of unreasonable insults and slanders, he could train without changing his face, and kept his ears to the outside world.