Chapter 3

Chapter 3 Don't Be Responsible

    The dream lasted for a long, long time. Tang Qing didn't know how long it lasted. He only knew that in the dream, she was very comfortable, happy and at ease. Someone hugged her, accepted her, and called her name over and over again. He said——

    slow down, Tang Qing, slow down, slow down...

    huh? Slower? What slow down? walk slowly? Or slow down?

    In Tang Qing's closed eyes, the eyeballs kept turning, and his head began to move unconsciously. The morning sun shone through the tulle curtains and fell on her face. Gradually, the number of memory fragments in her mind increased rapidly, one after another: money, wine, men, clothes, kisses... Finally, the picture was fixed on the face of the man above her.

    His hair is a bit long, almost reaching his shoulders, slightly curly, dark green, and his eyes are also dark green, looking like snake eyes, a little cold, but also a little seductive. There was some sweat on the corners of his face, and there was unbearable urgency in his eyes.

    He frowned slightly and lowered his head.

    His breathing was short and his voice was a little hoarse. He kissed her face, kissed her eyes, and finally landed on her lips, rolling over and over again.

    Faintly, she heard him say something: Tang Qing, slow down, yes, slow down, good boy.

    The angle of view of the picture gradually moved down -

    "...!"

    Tang Qing opened his eyes suddenly, gasping for breath. The moment he opened his eyes, a strange yet somewhat familiar face came into view: dark green curly long hair, seaweed, Teddy... No, no, not Teddy, no, this person is, yes, yes—

    finally , she remembered who this person was.

    Tang Qing sat up abruptly, and with her violent movements, the quilt covering the two of them was also lifted.

    "Hmm..." The man next to him turned over, opened his eyes slightly, saw her, and showed a strange smile. He yawned big, and greeted her with a hoarse voice that she felt very familiar with. .

    "Good morning, dear Lieutenant Tang Qing."

    This voice is...?

    Tang Qing stared at him with a stiff neck, panting for a long time, but couldn't utter a word. She thought she should scream, but the memory of what happened last night was too overwhelming for her to recover.

    "You..."

    Holden lay on the bed, smiled at her, grabbed her trembling hand pointing at him, put it on his lips and kissed: "Don't get excited, baby, let's welcome the beautiful morning happily. "

    ..."

    Tang Qing forgave Horton a hundred times in his heart, and then told himself to calm down.

    "Colonel Ball."

    "Yes."

    "Tell me first, is it what I imagined?" "

    If you mean whether you have had a relationship, then I can tell you with certainty that you No dream, not only no, but what happened between us last night is probably crazier than you can imagine."

    Holden turned over, revealing his muscular back generously, and his slightly long hair was scattered in white On the pillow, it looks very beautiful because of the mild sunlight. He was lying on his stomach with his head turned to the other side, and he seemed very sleepy and tired.