Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    After serving Holden to take the medicine, Tang Qing went to the downstairs kitchen to make some light porridge. If Holden wanted to eat meat, she chopped up the meat and stewed it in the pot. While cooking the porridge, she also made him two appetizers.

    Holden didn't sleep either, and followed her to watch her cook. He wanted to help, but Tang Qing pushed him aside and stood there on the grounds that he was ill.

    He leaned against the door and looked at the little alpha who was busy on the kitchen counter, and something came out of his heart.

    Feeling his gaze, Tang Qing turned to look at him while mixing side dishes with sauce, only to see two moons that looked like spring water.

    Immediately, her heartbeat kept overflowing like water being sloshed out of a full glass.

    She concealed her embarrassment and pretended to be calm, and continued to stir the vegetables in the bowl twice, muttering: "What are you looking at?"

    Holden: "I'll tell you when you turn around."

    Tang Qing asked again : "Why are you turning around?"

    She didn't intend to turn around, but her body reacted faster than her brain, and she turned her head before she finished speaking.

    The moment he turned around, Horton leaned over and kissed her quickly. The kiss was neither heavy nor accurate, just a touch of water in the corner of the mouth.

    "You..." She widened her eyes.

    Before he finished speaking, he was kissed again.

    "..."

    This didn't end there. Holden watched her stare for two seconds, narrowed his eyes, and then directly embraced her head and kissed her deeply.

    Lips tossing, sucking, and licking back and forth, like eating a piece of sweet and greasy candy, savoring it carefully over and over again, trying to lick off the alluring thing wrapped around it before giving up.

    He directly kissed the tip of her heart, hooked the tip of his tongue into her soul, and kissed her fascinated. Accompanied by a strong and familiar throbbing, she smelled the desert rain again. Lust|Fire was easily hooked by the damn pheromone.

    "Oh...stop...stop." Tang Qing really felt that the gun might go off if this continues, so he quickly pushed Horton away.

    Horton had already tasted her enough, so he let her go loosely, leaning against the door and bending his eyes to see her delicious expression of unbearable desire but extremely shy.

    Tang Qing gasped for several breaths before she managed to stabilize, blushing and gave Horton a hard look, really not knowing what to say.

    Just set the fire and don't put it out, people do things?

    She had already been aroused, but knowing Holden's physical condition, she felt that she was a beast. She didn't want Holden to feel that she was thinking about that in this situation, so she turned her body slightly to cover herself Reaction.

    "I still have to cook, please stop for a while." Tang Qing calmed down, turned around and gave him a fierce look, hoping that he would change his mind if he knew his mistake.

    Horton probably saw her real situation from her expression or movements, and was stunned for two seconds, then laughed all of a sudden.

    The laugh this time, how should I put it, is different.