Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    Originally, Holden was just talking casually because Tang Qing was thin-skinned and easy to tease, but he didn't expect that the boat capsized in the gutter, and before he had time to find a decent step for himself, he was dragged and pushed by Tang Qing She shoved into the bathroom and pressed against the wall to take off her clothes.

    It's really shooting yourself in the foot.

    "Wait, lieutenant!"

    "What are you waiting for, isn't the colonel going to wash it with me? I agree." Let you flirt, do it twice after you flirt, and don't give you some color to see, you really think I'm like this Ten years of alpha was for nothing! This chicken just started being meaty, are you really a vegetarian?

    Tang Qing would never admit that it was because he was still nostalgic for the wonderful feeling of being an alpha at the beginning. How could she be a slut? Any alpha can be her but she can't be, she is different from those stallions.

    Thinking of this, she unbuttoned the row of thin and dense buttons of Holden's military jacket.

    Look down.

    "..." She quickly pulled up the man's clothes again, turned around and walked out of the bathroom.

    "Hello, lieutenant?"

    Tang Qinghong pretended not to hear, and hurried out, and slammed the bathroom door shut with a "snap". Because the door was closed too hard, the anti-theft alarm of the automatic door suddenly sounded "trickle trickle", which made her squat down to check what was going on.

    Fortunately, she is an overhauler, so she soon discovered the problem with the lock. "Da Da Da" went downstairs, took a small box of tools from her clothes, and ran up quickly.

    She had never seen a door with an alarm installed like this.

    "Where did you get this door? The alarms are all wrong." She pretended to be serious and squatted down to repair the door, and it was fixed within a few strokes.

    "I made this door myself, and the alarm is more sensitive." Holden had already turned on the shower inside, and fine lines of water were sprinkled from the top, and there were many small holes around the tub, which kept pouring down. surge.

    He tried the temperature of the water and felt that it was almost ready, so he went out.

    "It's not more sensitive, it's just broken. I really don't know what's the use of installing this...!" Holden suddenly opened the door, startling Tang Qing.

    "After all, I'm still an omega, aren't I?"

    Holden pulled his long hair back and tied it with a rubber band around his wrist, revealing his face that doesn't look like an omega, with honey-colored skin and His resolute silhouette makes him look very "manly", but his body structure is... an omega through and through.

    Tang Qing was very clear about this.

    Tang Qing whispered: "Which omega would be like you."

    Holden squatted down and looked at her red ears carefully: "How about me?"

    Tang Qing avoided his sight: "There are not many alphas like you who dare to provoke Not to mention you, beta, the siren is the same."

    "Oh? All the same? Lieutenant Tang?" Holden looked down.

    "...Where are you looking?!" Tang Qing exploded, clutching his trousers and crotch, jumped up, hurried into the bathroom, locked the door, and locked it behind him.