Chapter 64

Chapter 64

    Tang Qing finally lived in a dormitory with Haidi, and with Tang Qing's blessing, she will be able to eat a good meal in the future.

    Early the next morning, Tang Qing got up and made a loving breakfast, left a copy for Heidi and called Horton.

    "Good morning, Lieutenant." When the phone was picked up, she heard Holden's lazy and sexy voice, her throat tightened and she swallowed.

    "Good morning Colonel, are you up yet?" She asked restrainedly, suppressing the ungentlemanly desire that began to writhe early in the morning.

    "Well, I'm up." The other person yawned.

    Tang Qing looked at the time, and it was half an hour before the training camp, and Horton hadn't gotten up yet, which was completely different from him who was the first to arrive at the training camp at any time.

    I thought that Holden had already gone out at this moment, and then she could go there with a loving breakfast and go to the cafeteria to eat together, but she didn't want the other side to get up yet.

    She hurriedly urged Holden to get up, and then went to the canteen of the military area ahead of time to heat up the breakfast.

    There are several canteens in the military area, but there is only one in the special training camp area.

    The trainees participating in the special training from several districts of the Northwest Military Region have all arrived in Area E a few days ago, and everything such as dormitory numbers has been settled, but because Zhao Xiu, one of the special training officers, has not yet arrived, the formal training has not yet started .

    However, this special training is for the Mecha Master Competition, so Zhao Xiu's position is not very important. He is just an auxiliary trainer who cooperates with the special training, and the key role is Horton.

    "I heard that Colonel Hill and Colonel Ball had a superior-subordinate relationship during the war. Colonel Hill was promoted by Colonel Hill alone." "Is that so?

    But when I saw the two of them face to face that day, Ball The colonel didn't even look at Colonel Hill, acting like he didn't exist."

    "Huh? Is that omega colonel so crazy?"

    "What madness, I think there is an old story that is unknown, after all, I heard that when Colonel Ball first entered the battlefield, he was in the first war zone, and he was the only omega in the first war zone at that time..." Two participants in the

    training The students were exchanging rumors they heard from nowhere, and there were curious people nearby who were constantly participating. When you were gossiping vigorously, a shadow was suddenly cast over their heads—someone stood by them at the table.

    Looking up, he was stunned.

    Tang Qing once made a gossip about his "homosexuality", and a few days ago he gained a lot of limelight because he won the first place in the repairman competition. Even yesterday, Baishan announced her identity, and bought a lot of media to report the matter. After a few times, it was difficult to think that Tang Qing's face was impressive.

    A few gossip students recognized her after seeing her.

    "Tang Qing!"

    "That's Tang Qing!"

    "It's really her, I was still wondering if I made a mistake."

    "It's her, look at her ponytail that never changes."