Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    There is such a kind of people in the world, they are misers of trust and Grandet of love. The thing they cherish the most is eternal love, but it is probably the thing they least believe in.

    When others put their feelings in front of them, they will doubt, guess, and guess the authenticity of the feelings over and over again, tentatively approaching, but once they find that there are small stones that can hurt their feet on this Aegean sea, would have fled immediately, and swore angrily that he would never set foot here again.

    That cowardly and pathetic look is so exaggerated and absurd to outsiders, so they are quite proud and will not put this side on the table to let others laugh at them, so they choose another way that they think is very dignified There is no way to maintain one's decency—to hold on to one's feelings, to stay in one's own world honestly and not to go out.

    If you don't go out, you won't step on the stones, and if you don't step on the stones, you won't feel pain.

    Horton was the one who didn't want to step on stones, ever.

    The moment Tang Qing heard Horton's confession, he began to blow his nose and wipe his tears indistinctly. She's not a crybaby, but she's not that strong either.

    In the previous society, she was also a limp little girl. Because of the gender discrimination that always exists in society, she was regarded by her parents as a "medicine" that could save her brother since she was a child.

    In an environment where no one noticed, she grew up in such a ignorant way. It wasn't until near death that she got the attention and love she could only dream of from her parents.     After coming to this world, she always demanded herself according to the standards of "male" in this world, telling herself to be strong, to be brave, to take responsibility, not to cry, not to show weakness and not to be seen as a joke by others, she regarded herself as a The men of the once world come to live.     However, there is no way to change the character that has been cultivated in more than 20 years of life.     If it is facing others, she will never cry, and she will not let people see a joke. But she couldn't help herself to the people she had lived with, been intimate with, and made promises to.

    She quietly took the optical brain away, and then carefully wiped away her tears and snot with a tissue, not wanting the people on the other side to hear it.

    After all... she is an attacker.

    "Lieutenant?" A man's voice came from the microphone.

    She quickly adjusted her mood and said "hmm" to the opposite side. Once the voice came out, the nasal sound could not be hidden.

    "Are you crying?" The other person was a little surprised.

    "No." Tang Qing couldn't control it, and burped sadly.

    Horton is not a fool, of course he heard her state, he was stunned for a few seconds, and then panicked for some reason. Like a straight man in modern society, after walking around like an ant in a hot pot twice, he stuttered and said-"Don't cry, just... just now I was

    n't Saying I miss you... No, I mean I miss you a little bit, but, but it’s just my liking for my friends, don’t get me wrong."

    Tang Qing: "..." You

    want to make people cry, right?

    The first chat between Horton and Tang Qing after they broke up ended in failure. The two did not exchange any useful information, nor did they talk to each other heartfeltly. Instead, they strengthened the plastic "friendship" they had previously agreed upon verbally.