3. Arya excited for the trip

Next day,

Both spent the day in the restaurant doing their usual stuff and came back at night when arya already went to sleep.

Mini: Tumne lawyer se baat ki?

Neil: Ha, He said that we need to gather witnesses for our case.

Mini: To tumhare room me dhundhte hai kuch mile purana...koi document....koi aisa proof jo hum use kar sake....

Neil (yawning): Ok....come...let's search...

Mini: Tum abhi so jao...Thak gaye ho....kal dhundhte hai...

Neil: Kal mini madam, restaurant jaana hai....

Mini: OK....To me dhundh lungi.....Bas....aalsi kahin ke....ab sone jao....go now.....you look hell sleepy

Neil: Ha...Ha....Hitler kahin ki....

Both shared a good laugh and left for their rooms.

Next day,

Neil went to the restaurant and Mini searched all over his almirah and dressing table but did not get anything other than a visiting card of Ritwik. She kept that carefully in the drawer of neil's dressing table. She began searching the side cabinet and found some papers. Opened them to see written on the top.....Mini....It looked like some letter... But they were Arya's papers....

Mini: Yeh chutanki bhi na apne genie ke saath milke kya kya karti rehti hai.....She was going to read that letter but Arya came back from school and was calling her so she came out and kept the letter in her pocket.

Arya: Veerbalika! 

Mini: Ha...Ha....Chutanki aa gayi.....bolo ab....

Arya: Tumhe yaad hai na main kal trip ke liye ja rahi hu...

Mini: Ha yaad hai Chutanki....

Arya: Tum mujhe miss karogi?...

Mini: Ha bohot....

Arya: Me bhi.....

FLASHBACK

2 days back.....

Arya: Veerbalika!

Mini: Ha Chutanki bol.

Arya: Tumne mere saath time spend karne ke liye chutti li hai?

Mini: Ha Chutanki!

Arya: Mujhe na.....actually tumhe kuch batana tha.....

Mini: Ha to bolna Chutanki

Arya: Hamare school ne na ek trip organise kari hai....Hamari class me sabko amritsar aur phir chandigarh lekar ja rahe hai...4 days ka trip hai....Me ja sakti hu please..?

Mini knew why she was almost pleading. Her babes never allowed her of these trips as she feared a lot about the society. 

Mini: Pehle kabhi hui hai aisi trip?

Arya: (with disappointment) H...Ha....but mummy ne jane nahi diya tha....Vo kehti thi ki akele kaise jane du?..Kuch ho gaya to? ....Log kya kahenge..?

Mini: To?

Arya : Please na Veerbalika...

Mini: Par meine to mana kiya hi nahi...

Arya's eyes gleamed with joy....She immediately hugged her.

Arya: (Smiling broadly) Thank you Veerbalika!

Mini: Kab nikalna hai?

Arya: 2 days baad....Ek NOC diya hai teacher ne....

Mini: Ha....lekar aao vo NOC....me bhar deti hu...

Arya jumping with excitement went to get the NOC.

She and Arya played the whole day together.

FLASHBACK ENDS...

 Mini: Packing?

Arya: Chalo na meri help karo....

Mini and Arya did her packing and she was very excited for the trip....and out of tiredness....arya slept.

Mini came to her room and then remembered about that letter. She took out the letter from her pocket and kept it in the drawer of her dressing table and went to freshen up. After changing to night wear, she took that letter and was going to read it when the doorbell rang. She kept that letter again into the drawer of her dressing table and opened to door.

Neil came and asked: Mila kuch mere room me?

Mini nodded and came to his room to take the card.

Mini: Yeh card mila hai Ritwik ka.

Neil: Par vo hamari help kyu karega?

Mini: Tumhi ne bola tha na ki ab un dono ka break up ho gaya hai.

Neil: Par phir bhi...

Mini: Ek baar try to karte hai na.....

Neil: OK

Mini: To phir kal hi hum delhi chalte hai....Let's see kya hota hai.....

Neil: You are not going with me to that Ritwick...

Mini: Kyu?

Neil: Mein uske saamne tumhe lekar nahi jaunga......

Mini: Ok....Par tumhe akele bhi nahi jane dungi me....

Neil: Par

Mini: Puri baat to sun lo....Hum chalte hai...But andar jaake tum hi baat karna....Me bahar hi khadi rahungi bas....

Neil: Ok......(Still not convinced but still agreed.)

Mini: Chalo ab jaldi jao sone...Kal Arya ko trip ke liye bhi jaana hai....Yaad hai na?....

Neil nodded.....They went to their rooms and slept.