171. Mini comforts Neil

Sorry guys for just vanishing suddenly but I wasn't well. Hope you can understand. 

Next morning, they packed their stuff soon after they came back to the apartment and Mini got ready for going to office.

Mini went to the office for the end briefing with Neil while Jazz and Raj were at home with Arya.

Neil was sitting on the bench and Mini went upstairs. Mini was waiting out of the cabin and Neil was visible from the side window. Mini was looking at him and adoring him. 

She completed her briefing and was talking to her juniors when she saw that Neil was busy in his phone scrolling something and Riddhi passed by the lane, Neil didn't noticed her but Mini from upstairs did.

Mini now had an eye on her while talking to the juniors.

Riddhi looked at Neil and smirkingly walked to his direction which Neil still didn't noticed.

Mini saw this and immediately excused herself to reach downstairs. She didn't even wait for the lift and ran from the stairs.

Mini while walking down the round staircase, could hear their voices from the ground floor.

Downstairs, 

Neil stepping backwards with a disturbed face and Riddhi was stepping ahead.

Neil: See I told you to stay away from me....

Riddhi: Ab itna bhi kya sharmaana..... Mini bhi nahi hai yaha... thoda sa to mere saath bhi maze le lo...

Neil's back hit the wall and Riddhi was coming closer to him. He quickly moved aside but Roshni also stepped the same side stopping him.

He moved the other side and walked passed her, ignoring her.

Riddhi smirked at him and held his hand, pulling him, behind the wall.

Neil: Ouchh!

Neil's back hit the wall and Riddhi moved closer to him, moving her fingers on his face and neck. Neil flinching back, jerked off her hands off him and tried to move aside.

Riddhi pinned him by holding his wrists and moved her face closer.

Neil: Piche raho tum....

Neil pushed her lightly, away from him and tried to escape but she pulled him with a jerk again, keeping her foot behind his.

He disbalanced and fell on the bench behind. The glass window behind was broken and Neil's one hand hit on that. 

Neil: Aah... 

He winced in pain as the glass piece penetrated his skin.

Riddhi: Tum maan jaate to itna pain jhelna hi nahi padta.... 

Riddhi was bending to him, moving her hands on his torso.

Neil felt hell awkward and humiliated.

Neil: Side hato... Leave me...

Riddhi: (running her fingers on his face) Haaye.... itni sharifi bhi acchi nahi hai...

Neil jerked her hands off his face, with a heap of discomfort at her vexatious act.

Mini came to them till then and saw them.

She held Riddhi's arm and got her up, away from Neil. Neil was almost numbed but got up sighing, seeing Mini there.

Mini: How dare you?.... Teri himmat kaise hui mere Neil ke aas paas bhi aane ki...

Mini slapped her hard and Riddhi fell on the floor.