132. Drug side effects 2

It was almost afternoon and Mini was fine till then.

Neil was making lunch.

Mini was sitting on the kitchen couch, talking to the clients.

Neil brought the food and kept the plates in front of her.

Mini cut the call after finishing the conversation.

Neil: Ab lunch kar lo kab se kaam kar rahi ho.... (asking the nth time) Koi problem nahi feel ho rahi na?

Mini: Nahi ho rahi... Tum tab se tension le rahe ho.... relax karo... Ek hi sawaal hai subah se tumhara jo tum sau baar puch chuke ho...

Neil: (to lighten up her mood) Tumhe nahi lagta kuch 10-20 baar double gin liya tumne?

Mini: (chuckled) Nahi... I think 10-20 baar ginna bhul gayi hongi main.

Neil smiled.

Neil: Khalo ab..

Mini: Ek baat bolu?... Tension nahi loge?

Neil: Bolo?

Mini: Mujhe abhi bilkul khaane ka man nahi hai... thodi der baad khaalu?

Neil: Sirf man nahi hai?... Ya koi aur problem bhi hai?... Sach sach bolna mujhse...

Mini: Actually pata nahi bahot ajeeb sa lag raha hai... ek ajeeb si craving si ho rahi hai....

Neil: Drug intake ke baad hota hai aisa... withdrawal time pe... normal hai... aur koi problem?

Mini: Nahi.... nothing much.

Neil: Kuch aur chahiye...

Mini: Nahi... bas pyaas lag rahi hai.... Thoda paani piyungi bas.... (keeping her phone aside)

Neil got up to bring water for her.

Mini: (holding his hand) Are yaar main le leti hu na... Tum subah se uthne tak nahi de rahe ho mujhe.... bore ho gayi hu main... 

Neil: Tum baitho na.... Abhi exertion lena accha nahi hai.... main hu na... let me care for you... 

Mini: Ok.

Neil walked to the kitchen and was pouring water from the jug to the glass when Mini suddenly felt uncomfortable. She kept her hand on her chest and patted lightly.

He looked at her and saw her uncomfortable.

Neil: Mini?... Tum theek ho?

Mini got up from the couch, nodding in a no and ran to the bathroom.

Neil went behind her. She opened the bathroom door and just took the support of wash area when she had a vomit.

She washed her face and was feeling weak after that. She closed her eyes, stiffening her body gathering her strength. Seeing her eyes closed, He held her tightly from her shoulders. Mini relaxed herself as she knew she won't fall down when she is in Neil's arms. Some secs later, She stood by herself and turned.

Neil: Feeling better?

Mini nodded but was still breathing slowly.

Neil: Heartbeats are normal na?

Mini held his hand and kept it on her chest.

He was able to feel her heartbeats were normal, so he sighed in relief.

After some secs, Mini could breath normally.

Mini: You don't have to ask everytime.... Whenever you think there can be any problem, you can check.... Ok?

Neil nodded and took her outside.

He gave her water and she drank it slowly.

Neil: Ab lunch karogi?

Mini: Hmm..

They had lunch together.

Neil gave her medicines and she had them.

Neil: So jao ab thodi der...... better lagega.

Mini: Hmm..

She lied on the couch itself and Neil patted on her head to let her sleep peacefully.

.

.

.

.

.

It was evening,

Mini woke up and sat on the couch. Turning after hearing Neil's voice, she saw Neil in the balcony, talking to Simpy about they will not be able to come for some days.

She sat on the couch. Neil saw her woken up and walked to her, he came in front of her and saw her eyes closed and breaths deepening.

Neil: Mini?... Kuch problem hai?

Mini: Restlessness ho rahi hai ekdum se....

Neil saw her sweating badly.

Neil: Mini!... Look here...

Mini looked at him.

Neil: (while wiping her sweat by his handkerchief) Take a deep breath... Breath in... Breath out... Breath in.... Breath out... Relax...

Mini while looking at him took deep breaths.

Neil: Close your eyes. Try to calm down your mind. Try to meditate slowly.

Mini: Hmm..

She felt better in some time and then opened her eyes.

Neil: Better?

Mini: Hmm...

Neil: Heartbeats?

Mini gave him a stern look. He hesitantly kept his hand on her chest and felt her heartbeats normal. He sighed.

Neil: Dinner karogi?... Ready hai.

Mini: Hmm..

Neil was served the dinner and they had it together.

Neil made Mini lie down on the bed and pressed her head.

Mini slept peacefully. Neil also slept on the couch.