147. Rakshabandhan 1

Next Morning,

Abhay got up and went to his hotel to bring the luggage.

Vaishnavi and Neerja also got up. Mini had told them to sleep on her bed and she slept on the couch. They were denying but Mini was able to convince them. 

Neerja shook Mini to wake her up.

Mini: (turned the other side) Neil..... Thodi der aur sone do na.... 

Vaishnavi and Neerja chuckled.

Vaishnavi: (to Neerja) Kal raat tu book padh rahi thi... usme peacock feather ka bookmark tha na.. Vo lekar aa na do min... 

Neerja: Kya chal raha hai aapke dimaag me?

Vaishnavi: Tu lekar to aa... maza aayega.

Neerja brought it and gave it to Vaishnavi. 

Vaishnavi tickled Mini on her neck. She smiled and chuckled while turning and sat up without opening her eyes, frowning cutely.

Mini: Neil... Yeh kya tarika hai yaar?.... roz ki tarah nahi utha sakte the?.... (yawning) Main aise uthau tumhe to chidh jaoge tum.... 

Vaishnavi and Neerja looked at each other and squeezed their lips to control their laugh.

Mini stretched herself with her arms high and sighed. She rubbed her eyes and Vaishnavi pulled Neerja behind Mini to see her reaction when she sees no one there.

Mini opened her eyes and saw no one.

Mini: (confusedly scratching her temple) Main sapna dekh rahi thi?.... Abhi to alarm bhi nahi baj raha... Phir kaise aa gaya sapna?.... (circling her fingers on her temple) Urgh.... Mini... Agar aise hi chalta raha na to tu paagal ho jayegi yaar... 

Vaishnavi and Neerja had their hands on their mouth to control their laughs. 

Mini removed the blanket from herself and got up. 

Turning behind she saw Vaishnavi and Neerja. As she turned both burst out laughing, not able to control further.

Mini stared at them wide mouth understanding all what happened.

Mini: You both!.... I am gonna kill you!... (She hit them some times soft enough for them not to get hurt but firm enough for them to frown)

Vaishnavi: Mini yaar... bas... Kitna maregi...

Neerja: Ha... Maine to kuch kiya bhi nahi... Vaishnavi di ne hi kiya tha... 

Mini: To saath kaun de raha uska?... Dono mujhe tang kyu kar rahi thi?

Vaishnavi & Neerja: Bahot maza aaya humko to.. 

Mini: So mean of you!...

Vaishnavi: Vaise ek baat bata... Aise roz sapne dekhti hai kya tu?.... Tabhi bol rahi thi ki abhi to alarm bhi nahi baja to sapna kaise aa gaya?

Mini: (trying to hide her blush) Nahi... aisa kuch nahi hai.... 

Vaishnavi: Hmmm.... Dikh raha hai....

Mini: (escaping) Main Arya ko uthaakar aati hu..... (picked up a clutcher from the dressing table, making a bun, came out and while turning to the kitchen) Neil meri chai ban.... (stopped and saw around) Abhi tak utha nahi kya?

Neerja: (hugged from behind) To ab mere bro ki Mini Madam unhe uthaane jayengi?

Mini: Shut Up!.... Rakshabandhan ke liye ready ho.... breakfast bana deti hu vo khaana.... mera dimaag mat kha... 

Neerja: Neil ko rakhi baandhne ke baad hi khaungi.... Abhi se banane ki zarurat nahi hai... 

Mini: Ok...