82. Mineil happy moments 1

Neil: Sab ho jayega... Tension mat lo...

Mini: Hmm...

She leaned back on the couch, closing her eyes. 

He looked at her feet and touched her toes. 

Dhaani si dhaani si
Sharbati paani si

She smiled and Neil saw her smiling. 

Dheere dheere se
Teri chahat chadhti hai

He ran his fingers on her toe rings and then moved his fingers on her feet to her anklets.

Thodi naadaani si
Thodi shaitani si

Mini felt the tickling and laughed bending to him.

Dheeme dheeme se
Teri aadat badhti hai

Mini: (held his hand, laughing) Neil... Stop it... Kya kar rahe ho?

She lifted her feet and kept in on the table.

Tu hai toh mere ru-ba-ru
Par kya karun
Yakeen hi nahi aata

Neil: (tickling her by running his fingers on the sole of her feet) Are... Why should I stop?... I'm just reducing your stress....

Mini: (laughing wholeheartedly) Aise... Aise gudgudi karke... kaun... stress reduce karta hai?

Shaam se subah karun
Dekha karun
Raha bhi nahi jaata

Neil: Tumhara Neil... Aur kaun?.... (stopped tickling her but still running his fingers on her toes, looking at her feet lovingly) Vaise ek baat bolu?

Mini: Hmm?

Neil: Tumhare per bhi bahot sundar hai...

Afeemi afeemi
Afeemi hai yeh pyaar
Afeemi hai tera mera pyaar (x2)

Mini: You know why?.... Because of these beautiful and special gifts.... that you have given me with so much love...... Meri yeh toe rings and paayal hai na iski wajah se...

Neil: (smiled and sat beside her on the sofa) Tumhe acche lage na mere gifts?

Mini: Bahot bahot bahot acche lage.... you don't even know... ki yeh mere liye kitne special hai.... Seeing this pair of toe rings.... mujhe na vo moment yaad aa jata hai jab you gave it to me.... after all it was the first gift... that feeling is still so so close to my heart.... and yeh anklets.... inko to jab dekhti hu... I feel reliving our whole proposal.

Neil was adoring Mini and thinking how deep Mini had fallen in love with him.

Khumari khumari
Na aaye re karaar
Afeemi hai tera mera pyaar..

Mini: Vaise ek baat to batao... Maine tumhe itne surprises diye tumhari birthday pe... tumhare liye sabse special kaunsa tha?

Neil: Mere liye vaise to sab hi bahot bahot special the.... It's very hard for me to choose best from all.... (thought of a mischief) But you know.... (bending closer to her with romantic expressions) The best...

Mini bend a little back getting shocked.

Neil wrapped his arm around her neck and tugged her closer, while looking straight in her eyes.

Mini was looking in his eyes and her breaths got deeper.

Neil: You know main 'kis' surprise ki baat kar raha hu?....

Mini: (nervously) Neil... tum... aise...

Neil moved away and laughed at her expressions.

Neil: Oh My God Mini... I can't believe this... Tumhari shakal dekho yaar.... So cute...

Mini: (sighed deeply, punching him on his shoulder) Idiot ho tum!

Neil: Ouch... (laughed again) But you look damn cute getting nervous ha...

Mini: (shyly turned the other side, getting teased by him) Shut Up yaar!

Neil held her chin by his fingers and turned her face to him.

Thodi pighalti hoon
Thodi phisalti hoon

Neil: Mini... Meri taraf dekho... (saw her getting shy and her blush getting deeper) Ohhhooo... Tum Sharma rahi ho?.... (swaying her head by holding her chin) Aye Haaye... Kitni pyaari lag rahi ho yaar.... Aise sharmaate hue... 

Mini: (whining, pushed him softly) I hate you yaar....

She was getting up but Neil held her hand and tugged her.

Ghash khaake teri hi
Baahon mein girti hoon

She disbalanced and fell on him. Her hands were on his shoulders while their faces were inches apart. Neil was holding her by her waist.

Neil: I hate you too Mini Madam.... I told you right?.... I will always hate you...

Mini smiled while blushing hard.

They saying 'I hate you' to each other instead of the cliche 'I love you' were equally unique as they both together were.

Neil: So let me do the honour to answer your question.... The surprise which was most close to my heart was the moment you expressed your love for me... That was so so so beautiful feeling that I can't even express.

Thodi sarakti hai
Thodi khisakti hai

Neil slid his hands on her waist, holding her tighter. Mini feeling his hands sliding on her waist, clenched his shirt in her fists, blushing deeper.

Mini looking at him, loosened her grip on his shirt and slid her hands to his neck and he was looking at her eyes, lost in her.

Neeyat bigad ke ye
Tujhse hi sambhalti hai

Mini tickled him with a mischievous smile and he laughed getting tickled, while trying to stop her by holding her hands.

Neil: Are Mini... ruko... ruko yaar... (laughing aloud)

Mini picked a cushion from behind and got up. She while running away, threw the cushion on him.

Neil: Ouch... (He picked up the cushion and threw it on her but she was fast enough to escape.)

Within mins, they whole hall was a mess while Neil was chasing Mini and both throwing cushions at each other.

Tere mere faasley
Bas aaj se
Saanson hi saanson mein
Gumne lage

Neil held Mini's hand and twirled her around, pulling her closer.

She rested her hands on his chest and (IMAGINE FURTHER FROM THE HOLI SEQUENCE) Neil slightly bent, lifting her up in his arms, twirled around with her. She had wrapped her arms around his neck. 

Tere mere raaste
Bas aaj se
Ho.. Aankhon hi aankhon mein milne lage

Mini brought her face closer to Neil's neck while getting twirled around in his arms and hugged him tighter while laughing. He smiled brightly and stopped twirling, adoring her happily. 

Afeemi afeemi
Afeemi hai ye pyaar
Afeemi hai tera mera pyaar (x2)

Both looked at each other and chuckled at their childishness.

Tired by the exhaustion, both sat on the couch, leaned back, breathing deeply while laughing.

Khumari khumari
Na aaye re karaar
Afeemi hai tera mera pyaar..

After few mins of laughing and adoring each other lovingly, they went to sleep in their rooms.