185. Mineil's steamy night 2

Now Mini was under him, feeling a little of his upper body's weight on her arched body cause he had his weight on his elbows.

Bahon ke darmiyan
Do pyaar mil rahe hain (x2)

Her hands were on her either side because of the sudden flip and Neil unwrapped his arm from around her waist, letting her rest her back on the bed and their hands met with their fingers intervened.

Neil moved his face slightly down and Mini's body shrunk again feeling his breaths on her neck.

He kissed on her collarbone. "Neil.." Mini moaning softly, tightened her grip subconsciously, raising her chin mindlessly giving him access to the curves of her neck.

Neil slid his lips on her neck kissing slowly and she moved her body slowly under him. 

Neil sucked softly and nibbled lightly on her collarbone. 

Jaane kya bole man
Dole sunn ke badan
Dhadkan bani zubaan

"Neil..." she moaned with a gasp. 

She moved and stretched her body under his and clutched with her nails digging on the dorsal side of his hands, straightening her spine.

He continued kissing softly, sucking slowly and nibbling lightly on her collarbone and she was moaning while raising her already arched back. 

Bahon ke darmiyan
Do pyaar mil rahe hain
Jaane kya bole man

With closed eyes, she was wriggling under him, feeling newly discovered pleasure. Breathing in and out heavily, she was sighing and moaning out his name. 

Mini was slowly coming out of the intoxication as the quantity of the medicine was low and she was feeling slightly dizzy again.

Dole sunn ke badan
Dhadkan bani zubaan
Bahon ke darmiyan

Neil kissed at her sensitive point where her neck met her shoulder and her body was getting restless.

She felt the dizziness getting over too. In her mind, she was trying to contemplate the present situation she was in, still with her closed eyes. 

She couldn't remember anything after the she got up from Neil's lap and was trying to remember how they landed in that position, she was feeling them to be in.

Khulte band hote
Labon ki yeh ankahi(x2)

Even though her mind was busy in the thoughts, her body was responding to Neil's moves.

"Neil.... Ahm..." She moaned before breathing in slowly and while breathing out, again she moaned. "Neil.."

Neil sucked slowly on her sensitive point while her spine arched and her feet straightened too with her toes curling up. 

Mujhse keh rahi hai
Ki badhne de bekhudi
Mil yoon ki daud jaaye
Nass nass mein bijliyan

As reality sunk in, she realised feeling a different kind of relief and pleasure with his acts but it was too much for her to handle.

Her plump skin of her pulse point being sucked, came in contact with his teeth and he softly bit her.

She tried to move her hands but they were in Neil's grip. Her shrinking and stretching body held under his partial weight, was reacting in a way she couldn't connect her mind with.

She gasped and whispered in her breathy voice, "Ah.... Neil... Neil pls...", Hearing her words, he stopped.

Bahon ke darmiyan
Do pyaar mil rahe hain
Jaane kya bole man