168. Cruise Couple competition

They were enjoying the cool breeze on their faces looking at the vast sea when the hosts arrived. Jazz and Raj came to them too and patted their shoulders.

Jazz: Kahan khoye hue ho dono?

Both turned.

Neil: Nowhere..

At the same time...

Mini: Kahin nahi...

Both looked at each other and smiled as they were in complete sync.

Raj: So what's the plan of the talk of the town?.... Gonna take part in the CCC?

Mini: Talk of the town?

Neil: CCC?

Jazz: Are tum dono ka pair hi to abhi iss cruise pe talk of the town bana hua hai... aur CCC matlab cruise couple competition jisme saare couples part lete hai.... kuch rounds hote hai aur end me best couple wins.... come on Mini... Iss baar to part le...

Neil: Kaise rounds?

Mini: kuch silly bakwaas games hote hai..

Jazz: Yeh silly aur bakwaas games se hi na trust aur compatibility pata chalti hai couples ko.

Mineil: Vo batane ke liye games ki kya zaroorat hai?

Raj: Yaani you both trust and are compatible to each other?

Both nodded confidently.

Jazz: To lo part... jeet ke dikhaao..

Mineil: We don't need to prove it to anyone.!

Raj and Jazz facepalmed.

Jazz: Kitne nakhre ek choti si baat ke liye.... Le lo na part.... (held both of their hands and requested) Mere kehne pe ek baar le lo na.... Plz.. plz... plz...

Neil looked at Mini.

Neil: (eye talk) Do you wanna take part?

Mini: (eye talk) Let's try..... compete thodi na karna hai... maza aayega to continue karenge warna chod denge....

Neil: (eye talk) Fine then.

Mineil: Ok

The hosts arrived by the time.

Host: Lovely evening guys.... Hope you enjoy the night to the core..... It's time for the star event of the night... Couple competition... All couples who are interested kindly join us here to the front.

Many couples came. Mineil also went to the front.

Host: So the first round is the dance round...

The curtains opened from the stage. There were some raised tiles on the stage.

Host: Yeh jo raised tiles aap dekh rahe hai.... yeh dheere dheere half hote jayenge... like a handkerchief fold dance... So aapko uspe bina disbalance hue dance karna hai.

They song started after everyone took their places.

Mineil held each other's hands and both swayed in the tunes together intervening their fingers.

Ae kaash ke hum hosh mein
Ab aane na paaye(x2)
Bas nagmein tere pyaar ke
Gaate hi jaaye
Ae kaash ke hum hosh mein
Ab aane naa paaye(x2)

The half tile immersed down, getting both of them closer.

Neil twirled Mini and kept his hand on her waist. 

Mini also kept her hand on his shoulder holding his other hand firmly in hers.

Khilti, mahakati
Yeh zulfon kee shaam
Hasate, khanakate
Yeh hothhon ke jaam(x2)
Aa jhoom ke saath uthhaye
Bas nagmein tere pyaar ke
Gaate hi jaaye