81. Mineil corn date at Delhi

Neil was driving the car when it started drizzling lightly.

Tera fitoor jab se chadh gaya re(x2)
Ishq jo zara sa tha woh badh gaya re
Tera fitoor jab se chadh gaya re

He played the radio on a low tone and saw from the mirror that Arya was asleep. Mini with her eyes closed and a bright smile was enjoying the breeze on her face as her head was out of the window. Neil was adoring while glancing at her, happily.

Tu jo mere sang chalne lage
To meri raahein dhadakne lage
Dekhun jo na ik pal main tumhein
Toh meri baahein tadapne lage

Neil saw something and drove the car to the side shed and stopped.

Mini was confused and she opened her eyes. She could see nothing clearly in the front as the front glass of the car had rain drops on it.

Mini: (turning to Neil) Kya hua?... Gaadi kyu rok di...

Ishq jo zara sa tha woh badh gaya re
Tera fitoor jab se chadh gaya re(x2)

Neil: (smiled at her lovingly) Din ki baarish ainvaayi enjoy karne me kya maza hai?

Mini: Matlab?

Neil: Do min me aaya main...

Mini was confused. Neil got off the car and went.

Mini also came out and stood by taking support of the car, closed her eyes, keeping her hand outside the shed and letting the droplets fall on her palms, smiling wholeheartedly.

Haathon se laqeerein yehi kehti hai
Ki zindagi jo hai meri
Tujhi mein ab rehti hai

Neil returned with two roasted corns wrapped in tissue papers, smiling at her.

Mini saw him and her smile widened.

Labon pe likhi hai mere dil ki khwaahish
Lafzon mein kaise main bataaun

Neil: (forwarding one to Mini) So Ms Mini Babita?... Would you like to have a corn date with your Neil?

Mini: (raised her eyebrows in surprise while taking the corn) Why not.

Ikk tujhko hi paane ki khaatir
Sabse judaa main ho jaaun

Both chuckled together and Mini sat on the car bonnet. They enjoyed their corns and then Neil threw off the corn cobs.

Mini: I must say Neil Oberoi.... Yeh mausam aur upar se bhuna hua bhutta.... Maza aa gaya... Sach me...

Neil: Thank you... (sitting on the bonnet with her) Vaise.... Mausam bahot romantic hai na aaj?... Nahi?.... Mini Madam?

Kal tak maine jo bhi khwaab the dekhe
Tujhme woh dikhne lage

Mini: (noticed his expressions and kept her elbow on his shoulder, bending to him) Sirf mausam hi romantic hai?.... ya koi aur bhi hai?... Ha?... Chef Neil Oberoi?

Neil: (smiling mischievously, bent to her raising his eyebrows) Tumhe kya lagta hai?

Ishq jo zara sa tha woh badh gaya re
Tera fitoor jab se chadh gaya re(x2)

Mini: (turned the other side showing her nakhra) How would I know... Hmm?

Neil tugged her toward him and she turned her face to him.

Saanson ke kinaare bade tanha thhe
Tu aa ke inhe chhu le bas
Yehi toh mere armaan thhe

Neil: (smirking) Accha?... You really don't know?....