167. Neil cools down Mini's rage

Riddhi: We can take it slow.... we can meet just to know each other.

Mini: Tumhe Neil ke baare me janne ki koi zarurat nahi hai.

Riddhi: (pointing out her finger to her) You don't come in between us na... let me talk to him.... Why are you getting so possessive?... Who is he to you?.... Just a friend na....

This was the limit of Mini's tolerance. She curling her one finger around hers, moving it down while twisting it in a little bearably painful way as a last attempt to warn her without getting violent on her, interrupted furiously.

Mini: Who told you that we are just friends?.... Just stop making imaginary situations.... He is mine and remain mine.... Let alone your bitchy hands.... Don't you ever dare to even lay your bloody eyes on him... Or else I will make you regret it worse than any shit..... Make sure you get my words engraved in your mind because I don't have the habit of repeating them even twice!.... Understand?.... (Riddhi was about to say something but Mini snapped her fingers infront of her).... YOU.BETTER.UNDERSTAND!

Riddhi was shocked to the core.

Mini: And now for the parting words!..... Keep even your gaze at least 2 feet away from him if you wanna see yourself enjoying every bit of your so called 'youth days' or be ready to spend a couple of weeks in the hospital and the rest of your life with a distorted face!... (narrowing her eyes) AM.I.CLEAR?.. or.. AM.I.CLEAR?.... (held Neil's hand from behind and turned) Huh.... 

Neil was looking at Mini with wide eyes and blank face, shocked at her extreme possessiveness.

JRVK (Jazz, Raj, Vidyut, Kirti) got another shock for the day as they never saw Mini so enraged. Without being able to listen to Mini's words too they was able to judge how possessively she is reacting to Riddhi.

Vidyut: Mini ko gussa bhi aata hai?..... Vo bhi itna?

Jazz: Maine kabhi nahi dekha Mini ko gusse me.... Yeh to shocking hai...

They saw Mini walked away holding Neil's hand.

Kirti: Hume unke peeche jaana chahiye.... Mini aise ekdum se kaise react kar rahi hai...

Jazz nodded.

JRVK walked following them as they were shocked enough seeing her like that.

Neil knew that Mini's rage hadn't yet cooled down. She took him to an empty corridor and holding his arm, keeping her hand on his torso, pinned him on the counter behind. He arched a little taking the support of the counter and smiled as he had already anticipating her reaction, calmly folded his arms to listen while she spoke.

JRVK stopped at the entrance of the corridor seeing Mineil like this.

Mini: (sternly pointing out her finger to him, frowning a little) Agli baar kisi bhi party me mere saath hi enter karna..... Main yeh risk dobara nahi lene waali...

Neil was looking at her with a smile with a small tilted pout understanding her thoughts, her temperament and the newly discovered extent of her possessiveness. Mini retreated back her finger and closed her fists with a sigh in a try to calm down.

Neil: Pakka!... (holding her by her shoulders) Calm down now.... Gussa hone ka to bahana chahiye tumhe..... 

Mini: (still furious on Riddhi) Yeh bahana nahi tha.... Tumne suna nahi kya usne jo kaha?.... (mimicking her) Cute and innocent boys are made so that we girls can have fun.... Samajhti kya hai khud ko?... man to mera aisa kar raha tha na... Vahi ek aisa thappad ghuma ke du na... Akal thikaane aa jaati ek hi baar me.... isse zyada peeche padi hoti na vo tumhare to maine to....