181. Neil's inhibitions lowered.

She knew it's important for Neil, so she parted her lips hesitantly but then felt him moving back.

"It's wrong.... No... it's very wrong" She heard Neil's whispers.

Mini opened her eyes and understood he's feeling better enough to contemplate what's happening but he wasn't fine enough even to endure the pain.

Mini: (holding him closer) No it's not.... You have my consent...

"It's forcing... I can't" She saw him coughing.

Mini: Pls Neil.... Don't do this to yourself.... Abhi medical option nahi hai Neil.... Tum samjho to sahi.... It's important... Tumhare theek hone ke liye... Hesitate karne ki zarurat nahi hai...

"I can't Min.." He closed his eyes and bent towards her.

She felt him leaning on her without strength.

Mini: Neil?... Kya hua?

Mini could hear his slow breaths and he didn't moved.

Holding him by his nape, she tilted his face backwards to see him almost fainted.

It was almost quarter past 2 and tears were rolling down her eyes as she wasn't able to do anything for him, for the past half an hour, he was struggling in intense burning pain and she could do nothing.

She decided to give him the intoxicating medicine, which she couldn't give prior as the doctor advised to have a small time gap between the rest of the medicines and this one.

Mini took out the intoxicating medicine.

Mini: Ek aur medicine reh gayi hai... yeh aur lelo Neil...

Neil held Mini's hand and the medicine fell off into nearby glass of water and dissolved within a sec, getting unnoticed.

"Ab yeh pain aur nahi bardaasht ho raha mujhse.... Mini... I can't bear it..." He said weakly.

Mini: Yeh medicine lelo ya phir control mat karo... Main jaanti hu tum aise to kuch nahi karoge isiliye medicine laayi hu... pls Neil...

She took out another medicine and while talking to him, diverting his attention to her talks, made him gulp down the medicine.

Mini saw him falling more weak after taking the medicine so made him drink a glass of glucose water.

Neil slowly drank it but couldn't hold on it.

He patted his chest and coughed a little.

Mini: Vomit jaisa lag raha hai?

Neil nodded. 

He somehow got out of the bed and walked towards the washroom. Mini supported him till the washarea. She patted lightly on his bare back after turning on the tap. Neil after a few secs threw up and coughed badly.

Mini helped him wash his face and wiped with a towel but then he felt really weak and leaned onto her.

She looked into the mirror and saw her hair partition red with his blood. She shrugged off her awkwardness and held him carefully.

She got him back to the bed and made him sit there, leaned him on the back of the bed. She saw him feeling weak by the medicine and the vomit.

She quickly got another glass of glucose as all that she made him drink prior was thrown up.

She made him drink it slowly while rubbing his back.

He was slowly getting into the intoxication too as the effect of medicine. 

His throat and chest was still burning inside but he felt energy to tolerate it as the glucose drink got over. She turned and kept the glass on the side table.

He held her hand and pulled her. Mini was startled.

She fell on his lap and her hands were around his neck. Her eyes were closed tightly.

Nervousness and awkwardness surrounded her to the core of her heart. It was not like that she was uncomfortable or such but it was a great hill of hesitation in her mind which was not buzzing off as he was not in senses and god knows how things would lead.

Neil holding her by her waist with one hand, ran his fingers on her face.