160. Mini and Neil miss each other.

Neil woke up Arya and was going upstairs to make breakfast when doorbell rang.

He opened the door and saw Biji. 

Neil: Biji?... Aap itne subah subah?... Aao na...

Biji: (coming inside) Arya ko aaj school bhejna hai na... Mini bhi nahi hai to maine socha main help karwa du... 

Neil: Main manage kar hi leta... Par thank you so much... 

Biji: Are isme thank you kaise...

Neil: Main breakfast banane ja raha tha... aapke liye bhi chai bana du?

Biji: Ha theek hai... 

Neil went upstairs and Biji went to Arya's room

She saw Arya getting ready herself and was adoring her while packing her bag.

Neil came down with the breakfast and tea in a tray while holding her tiffin and water bottle in between his arms, while Biji was trying to make pony for Arya but Arya was whining.

Biji: Sidhe baitho na Arya.... 

Neil: (Keeping the tray on the table) Arya... Aise nakhre nahi karte na... Sidhe baith jao... 

Arya: (turned and took the comb from Biji) Aap rehne do Biji... (gave the comb to him) Lo.. Tum braids bana do... 

Biji: Are Neil ko kahan... 

Neil: (interrupting while chuckling) Chalega Biji... Main kar deta hu... (pinching Arya's nose) Choti Madam ke bhi nakhre bahot badh gaye hai... Mini Madam jo nahi hai yaha.... Kyu?... Haina?

Arya nodded chuckling cutely.

Neil swayed his head on her antics.

Neil: Baitho... 

Arya sat in front of her.

Neil combed her hair and made braids for her.

Biji was looking at him with a surprised smile while Arya was having breakfast.

Neil: Lo.. ho gaya choti madam... Bas?

Arya: Hmm... Neil.. Aaj na shaam ko hum dono park chalenge.... 

Neil: (pinching her nose) Ok Choti Madam..... As you wish.... (turned to Biji) Bag pack ho gaya Biji?

Biji nodded.

He brought her shoes and made her wear them. 

Rani entered. 

Rani: Lao bhaiya mujhe de do.... Main le jaati hu Arya ko.... Bus aane hi waali hai... time ho gaya... 

Neil: Ha... Ek min. (He kept the tiffin in her bag and gave it to Rani) 

Arya tugged him and he sat on his one knee.

Arya pecked him on his cheek.

Arya: Bye Neil.

Neil: (smiling) Bye Choti Madam.

She went with Rani and Neil got up.

Neil: (looking at the tea) Are chai thandi ho jayegi Biji aapki... 

Biji: Tu bhi aa ja... Baith yaha... Abhi vaise bhi restaurant jaane me time hai na.. 

They sat on the couch and sipped their tea, while talking.

.

.

.

.

.

.

In Australia,

At evening,