25. Neil's lovemania 2

At afternoon,

Neil completed the last order and then it was recess time. He saw Mini's message.

Mini: "Hum abhi bhi shopping mall me hi hai... Arya kids play area gayi hai."

Neil then replied.

Neil: "Ho gayi shopping Madam?"

Mini messaged him back.

Mini: "Ha ho gayi... abhi hum beauty parlour me hai.. foot spa enjoy kar rahe hai..."

Neil: " Vaise tumne bataya nahi.... ki subah kiske khayalo me gum thi tum?"

Mini: "Main kyu bolu?.... Tumhe to sab bata deti hai na meri aakhein?... To kyu puch rahe ho?"

Neil: "Ha.... Kehti to mujhse bahot kuch hai tumhari aankhein.... Vo bhi jo tum kabhi nahi kehti... par tum hi bol do na..."

Mini: "You are mad Neil Oberoi"

Neil: "Yeah.. you can say so... But you know what... I see Mini Madam also getting crazy lost in thoughts.... Kab tak chupaogi?"

Mini: "Tumhe kaam waam nahi hai kya?... Lunch ho gaya tumhara?"

Neil: "Recess abhi hi hui hai... Lunch hi karunga abhi"

Mini: "Then khaana khao na... mera sar kyu kha rahe ho?"

Neil laughed reading the message and replied: "Ok... Come soon... Take care"

Geeta and Simpy looked at him. 

Simpy: Kya hua sir?... Aap has kyu rahe hai?

Neil: Kuch nahi.. Recess ho gayi hai... aap sabko ghar jana hoga na?

They nodded.

Neil: To jayiye... Main hu yahi...

All went.

Neil had his lunch when he got an idea.

He started playing songs in his phone and thought to make a delicious chocolate ice cream cake.

He was dancing while preparing the cake when he saw Mini coming towards him. He knew it was a dream cause Mini had already informed him with Arya and would be coming home at night after taking her to a park.

He held Mini's hand and swayed with her in the tune of music.

Tujhse hi to mili hai rahat
Tu hi to meri hai chahat
Tujhse hi to judi zindagi

He came towards Mini and held her hands.

Teri yaadein hain kuch adhoori
Saans aadhi hai kuch hai poori
Aankhon mein hai kaisi ye nami

She looked at him and smiled.

Mera mann, kehne laga
Paas aake na tu door jaa

He twirled her and she kept her hands on his chest, blushing.

Chhoone de, honth tere
Zara saanson mein apni basa aa...

She closed her eyes and he ran his fingers on Mini's face. He tapped his fingers on her lips. She opened her eyes surprised and smiled lowering her face.

Tujhe apna bana loon
Tujhe tujh se chura loon
Tujhe khud mein chhupa loon, Sahiba!

He smiled, held her hand in his one hand and held her waist by the another and swayed with the music.

Ik mujh pe karam ho
Tu hi mera sanam ho
Teri mujh pe nazar ho, Sahiba!

Both hugged each other and were lost in each other's bright eyes with huge smiles on their faces. Mini parted and walked a little backwards. Neil pulled her to him.

Mar main jaaunga, reh na paaun
Gham judai ka seh na paaun
Aye tujhe pyaar ka vaasta

She fell on his chest with her hands near his heart.

Teri yaadein hai kuchh adhoori
Saans aadhi hai kuch hai poori
Aankhon mein hai kaisi ye nami

She smiled at him and hugged him tightly.

Raat ke chaand tale
Aagosh mein meri tu aa

Neil smiled and wrapped his hands around her. She snuggled onto him.

Baahon mein le lo mujhe
Zara sapno mein apne basa

They parted after some time. Mini rose a little, tightening her grip on his shirt and pecked on his cheeks. He blushed and held her face.

Mera mann, kehne laga
Paas aake na tu door jaa

He bent his head and pecked on her forehead. She smiled looking at him blushing more. He swayed his fingers on her face and moved ahead. Their forehead met.

Chhoone de, honth tere
Zara saanson mein apni basa aa...

Neil looked at Mini and she closed her eyes.

He closed his eyes and moved a little forward.

The oven started beeping and he looked at the oven. He looked back and Mini was not in the kitchen. He blushed reminiscing the dance.

He prepared the cake and kept it in the fridge when the remaining staff arrived.