95. Mini is not well

Next day,

Neil was preparing breakfast when he saw Mini coming out of her room after taking a bath. She looked a little dull.

Neil: Mini... Are you fine?

Mini sat on the couch.

Mini: Yeah...

He came to her and kept his hand on her forehead to check the temperature.

Neil: Bukhar to nahi lag raha... phir itna dull kyu hai face tumhara?

Mini: I am fine Neil... Aaj Rani di thoda late aayengi.... Arya ko tum drop kar doge?

Neil: Ok..

He was confused to see Mini feeling fatigue and she was tiredly making Arya's hair but trying her best to show she's fine. He went to drop Arya to the school bus.

They ate breakfast and Neil noticed that Mini was not even eating properly.

Neil: Tum theek se khana bhi nahi kha rahi ho... kya hua hai?

Mini: Kuch nahi... bas mood nahi hai mera...

He felt a little weird at her reply.

Neil: Restaurant aa rahi ho tum?

Mini: Ha... kyu?

Neil: Tumhari health theek nahi lag rahi.. rest karlo aaj.

Mini: No.. no.. I am fine... temperature dekha tha na tumne... Don't worry....  Main apna purse lekar aati hu.

She came down with the purse. Neil noticed that she was in slow pace today and her face was getting paler.

After getting down, She stumbled, feeling a little dizzy.

Neil held her.

Neil: Tumhe chakkar aa rahe hai?

Mini: (weakly) Thoda sa just....

Some secs later, she felt better.

She took a deep breath and said: I am fine now... Chalo...

Neil: Mini... tumhe chakkar aa rahe hai... ekdum dull lag rahi ho.. pakka jaana hai tumko aaj?....

Mini: Hmm...

She went to her scooty.

Neil: Bike pe baitho.. main le chalta hu.... Theek nahi lag rahi ho tum.... aise me scooty ride karke jaana is not safe.

Mini: Ok.

She agreed in no time without any of their usual banter which surprised Neil a little bit but he thought maybe she is not in a mood of arguing.

They reached the restaurant.

Mini went to her cabin and Neil went to the kitchen.

Neil noticed that today, even talking to the corporate lunch clients, she was dull and pale.

At recess time, Staff was not in the restaurant. Neil came to the cabin and saw Mini leaned back on her chair with closed eyes.

Her face had an unusual discomfort, a slight irritation and pain. She pressed her hand on her abdomen and was not looking comfortable. She also moved her feet restlessly in irritation.

Neil immediately in worry came to her and kept his hand on her shoulder.

Neil: Mini?

She had a frown on her face but she opened her eyes and he noticed that she had tears in her eyes.

Neil: (in worry) Kya baat hai?... Subah se theek nahi lag rahi ho tum... Doctor ko bulau?

Mini: Nahi... doctor ki zarurat nahi hai....