119. Neil mollifies his upset Mini musically.

Mini and Neil entered the haveli but there was no light. 

Mini: Yaar yeh phir kuch problem ho gaya fuse me... 

Neil: Main Arya ko sula ke aata hu... Phone do na mera nikal ke... back pocket me hai.. 

Mini: Hmm... (She took out his phone from his pocket and handed him by switching on the torch light.)

She took the stool and was rectifying the issue in it when the screw driver fell down from her hand as she was already holding two things. 

Neil: Lao mujhe do... He took the extra tools from her and was keeping it in the drawer.

She pushed the fuse inside and switched it on, the lights came back but again the stool disbalanced as she moved and as a result, she fell on the ground. 

Neil turned immediately and saw Mini not opening her eyes. He worriedly lifted her head, close to him.

Neil: Mini?...  (anxiously) Shock to nahi lag gaya... (patted on her cheeks, getting tears in his eyes) Mini!... Mini!.... Mini... (heavy voice) Aankhein kholo na plz... 

He was about to lift her up but then Mini opened her one eye and then another and then broke into laughter. 

Neil, realising Mini is fine, kept his hand on his heart which was throbbing as if it would come out and he sighed heavily.

Mini: (laughed) Oh My Goodness.... Neil Oberoi... Kitna dar jaate ho yaar... (took the edge of her dupatta and wiped his face) Paseena aa gaya hai tumko... Baap re... 

As he calmed down, he got up and turned the other side. 

Mini: Bolo bhi ab kuch... (turning him to her)  Chup kyu ho gaye achanak se?

She saw tears in his eyes.

Mini: (wiping them off) Aww.... (cupping his face) Tum to emotional ho gaye...  I was just joking yaar.

Neil: (worriedly) Yeh joke lag raha hai tumhe?... Really?.... Has rahi ho tum? 

He softly removed her hands from his face and walked towards the stairs.

Mini: Offo... (ran to the stairs and climbed 2 steps higher than him. She hugged him cozily) Ab kya muh fula ke baithe ho chote baccho ke jaise... main to tang kar rahi thi tumhe... 

Neil: Chodo mujhe... main naaraz hu tumse... hato side me... 

Mini: Main nahi chod rahi tumhe...

Neil glared at her with the same upset face.

Mini: (parted and held his hands) Sorry Baba... Plz na.... maaf nahi karoge apni Mini ko?

Neil walked upstairs and was making dinner. 

He turned for the spatula and Mini was holding it, forwarding it to him. 

He took that and turned again. 

Mini understood that her prank had gone wrong but then heard Arya calling her after getting up.

She went to her room and both came upstairs. Arya saw Neil's serious face while cutting the vegetables and tugged Mini to bend her.

Arya: (whispered) Yeh aise shakal bigad ke kyu khada hai?

Mini: (whispered) Main tang kar rahi thi to naraaz ho gaya hai... 

Arya: (whispered) To tum manao na... 

Mini: (whispered) Are yaar main kaise manau ab.... try to kiya maine... 

Neil: Aaah... (jerked his hand and turned the other side)

Mini worriedly went to him and turned him to her.