92. Saroj Mami scratches Mini's old emotional scars

Next Morning,

Mini woke up to see Arya sleeping peacefully in her arms and Neil sleeping hugging them both.

She caressed Neil's face and he smiled in sleep.

She moved Neil's arms to get out of his hold without disturbing him but Neil tightened his hold in sleep.

She smiled and then decided to wake him up as they had to get Arya ready for school.

She slightly shook him.

Neil opened his eyes and smiled looking at Mini.

Mini: Uth gaye?.... Arya ko school bhi bhejna hai...

Neil nodded.

Mini looked at Arya.

Mini: Arya! Wake up... Aaj school jaana hai na... Utho jaldi se...

Arya opened her eyes and saw them both looking at her lovingly.

Arya hugged them both.

Arya: Good Morning!

Mini/Neil: Good Morning Chutanki/ Choti Madam!

Mini: Get up fast.... Main fatafat tumhe ready kar deti hu.... Nahi to school ke liye late ho jaogi...

Arya: Nahi... Now I am 5 years old... Main khud ready hongi... I am big girl na.

Mineil smiled at her.

Mini: Ok... Go and get ready.

Arya got up excited for school now.

Mini and Neil got freshened up and came to the kitchen.

Neil prepared the breakfast and Mini packed Arya's bag.

Arya also came till then ready in the school dress with a towel wrapped on her hair.

Mini: Ho gayi ready.... Ab baal to main bana du na?

Arya: Ha... main itni badi thodi na hui hu ki baal bhi khud bana lu...

Mineil laughed at her comment.

Mini: Hmm.. Aao.

Neil came to her and fed her breakfast blowing on it to make it edibly cool while Mini made her buns.

Mini was packing her tiffin and water bottle while Arya went downstairs with Neil and he helped her wear her shoes.

Mini came down with her bag and water bottle and saw Rani entering the haveli.

Rani: Lao didi... main chodd deti hu Arya ko bus stand tak.

Mini: Lo Rani di.... (gave her the bag and water bottle)

Mini sat on her knees in front of Arya beside Neil.

Mini: Bye Chutanki... (pecked on her cheek)

Arya: Bye Veerbalika.... Bye Neil.

Neil: Bye Choti Madam.

Rani took her till the bus stand.

Both of them went to the restaurant.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Mini and Neil came to the haveli. They were talking while Mini opened the door.

Mini: Abhi itna bhi time nahi mil raha hai ki accounts check kar saku.... But I am sure ki iss baar profit bahot mast aane waala hai... Meetings se thoda time mile to main accounts check karungi kal.... Kal corporate clients kam aane waale hai...