148. Rakshabandhan 2

Preet and Bobby also entered. Mini and Vaishnavi also came down.

Mini: Chalo yaar.... main mithai bhi le aayi hu.... Vaishnavi rakhiyan le aayi hai.... shuru karo...

Arya: Ruko... Sabse pehle meri baari...

Mini: H?.... Tumhari baari?

Arya: Aao mere saath...

Mini was confused.

Arya made her sit on the sofa and excitedly applied tika to her.

Mini was looking at her with confusion.

Arya: Haath aage karo..

Mini forwarded her hand and Arya tied a rakhi on her wrist. Mini was looking at her in amazement.

Neil and others were also surprised.

Arya: (tying the knot of the rakhi) Rakhi isiliye baandhte hai na ki behen apne bhai ko sense of security ke liye thanks bolti hai... to main apne Veerbalika ko baandh rahi hu... kyunki mujhe pata hai... tum hamesha mujhe protect karogi har problem se... (cupping her face lovingly) Meri personal Karate wali bodyguard.

Mini chuckled with tears in her eyes and a bright smile on her face. She hugged Arya and caressed her head lovingly. When they parted, Mini pecked her on her forehead.

Mini: I love you Chutanki...

Arya: I love you too Veerbalika....

She moved the aarti plate around her and fed her a sweet which Mini fed her back.

All others had bright smiles on their faces adoring the sister's bond.

.

.

.

There was a knock on the haveli door. Pinku Mama was standing at the door.

Pinku: (looking at Mini) Andar aa jau?

Mini: Pinku Mama!.... (went and hugged him) Kaise ho aap?.... Aao na...... (they walked inside) kabhi kabhi milne aa jaya karo na... har baar zaruri hai sirf Rakshabandhan aur bhai dooj pe hi aana....

Pinku: Are nahi... vo bas thoda kaam me busy tha...

Mini: Ha par...

Saroj also entered from behind with Sonu and Bahaar.

Saroj: Arya dekh main Sonu bhaiya aur Bahaar didi dono ko laayi hu iss baar.... Last time sirf Sonu hi....

Mini turned back and saw Saroj entering.

"Saroj mami thik hi keh rahi thi uss din... Me hi unlucky hu... Mere paas jo bhi rahega vo mar jayega... Tum chali jao Veerbalika yaha se.... Nahi to tum bhi mar jaogi...."

Arya's words rang in her mind and her teeth clenched. She was talking with Pinku Mama but left the words incomplete and walked towards Saroj Mami.

All friends were confused and shocked seeing Mini's face changing in a sec from laugh to furious.

Standing in front of Saroj, not letting her walk inside further, she glared at her, making her stop in her words.

Saroj tried to walk from the side but she moved aside stopping her.

Vaishnavi, Neerja and Abhay was shocked seeing Mini's changing body language from a cheerful girl to a bossy lady. She was standing straight, with her arms folded, back erect, head raised with confidence and her clenched fists moving slowly under her elbows.

Arya was also tensed and she held Neil's thumb in her small hands.

Neil enveloped her hand in his seeing her tensed.