107. Neil brings Mini to the haveli

After a few mins, Nurse came with an injection.

Nurse: Aap inko ghar le ja sakte hai discharge papers bas ready ho hi gaye hai.... Bas doctor ne ek injection dene ko kaha hai...

Mini: (opened her eyes instantly, scared) In.. injec...injection kyu lagaana hai?

Neil: Mini... pain ho raha hai na tumhe?... Aur kis liye hoga....

Mini: Nahi... Injection nahi lagwaana hai mujhe... pls...

Nurse: Inhe injection se dar lagta hai...?

Neil nodded at the nurse.

Neil: (to Mini) Shh... koi plz wlz nahi... le lo injection...

Mini tried to sit but then again felt the blackouts, so she lied down but was stubborn not to take the injection.

Neil: Blackout ho raha hai?

Mini: Ha... par injection nahi....

She felt the nurse holding her hand, so she took back her hand with a jerk.

Neil: Mini plz yaar...

Bobby: Aise kyu baccho ki tarah kyu dar rahi hai?... Kya ho gaya... itna sa injection hi to hai....

Arya: Veerbalika ko injection se bachpan se hi dar lagta hai.... Dadu Biji bhi bolte hai isko zabardasti injection dilaana padta hai.

Mini: Nahi lena mujhe injection.

Neil signalled Bobby and Bobby held her by the right side. Neil himself held her from the left side and Nurse held her left hand to inject.

Neil knew she would scream out and retaliate.

Mini: Na...

He kept his one hand on her mouth to stop her from screaming and because of the blackout and weakness, she couldn't retaliate too.

Nurse held her hand tightly and gave her injection. She went from the ward after that.

Neil and Bobby left Mini and then Neil removed his hand from her mouth.

Arya came and caressed her face while Mini looked furiously at Neil.

Bobby saw that while looking at Mini, Neil was looking a little nervous now.

Arya: Tum Neil ko aise gusse me kyu dekh rahi ho?

Mini: (turning her face to Arya) Kyunki main gussa hu tumhare genie se.... Last time bhi isne aisa hi kiya tha....

Neil: Last time tumhara fever down laana bahot zaruri tha... aur abhi bhi blackout ho raha tha na tumhe... Injection bina theek kaise hoti?

Mini: (looking at Arya) Medicines ka bhi to option hota na.... Par nahi tumhare genie ko itni si baat nahi samajh aati...

Bobby: Neil Bhai ko doctor ne yahi bola tha ki roz tujhe yaha lekar aake ek injection lagwa de par unhone khud hi bola ki medicines ka option ho to better rahega par yeh injection lagwaana zaruri tha.

Mini: Aisa kaha Neil ne?

Bobby nodded. She then turned to Neil.

Neil: Option nahi tha medicines ka.... par phir bhi... zabardasti injection lagwaana ke liye (holding his ear) Sorry.... bas?

Mini: You better be!

Arya and Bobby adored their cute convo.

Neil: Iss baar gussa mat hona yaar... (making a convincing face) Plz?...

Mini: (melted by his cute expressions and smiled, nudging on his arm) I hate you Neil Oberoi!

Neil: (smiled seeing her smile) Huh... Thanks... I hate you too....