51. Armineil on their way to Delhi.

Sitting on the rear seat with Arya and Mini, Neil was feeling very contented and happy. The driver played the radio and Neil was looking outside from the window, feeling fresh air on his smiling face.

Mini and Arya heard him humming slowly and looked at him.

He had his eyes closed and was enjoying the cool breeze.

Arya patted on his shoulder and he turned to her raising his eyebrows.

Arya: Dheere dheere kyu ga rahe ho?... Hum bhi to hai yahin.... Hume bhi sunao... 

Neil looked at Mini and Mini was also looking excited to hear him singing.

Neil: Ok... 

He again looked outside the window and feeling the fresh air, sang with the radio. 

Hum jo chal ne lage
Chal ne lage hai yeh raaste
Aahha manzil se behatar
Lagne lage hai yeh raaste (x2)

Mini and Arya smiled brightly looking at him and snapped their fingers with the tunes.

Aao kho jaye hum
Ho jaye hum yun lapatha
Aao Milo Chale
Jana kahan na ho patha

Neil closed his eyes and enjoyed the moment. 

Hum jo chal ne lage
Chal ne lage hai yeh raaste
Aahha manzil se behatar
Lagne lage hai yeh raaste

Mini adored him singing and enjoying.

Bheithe bheite aase kaise koi
Rasta naya sa mile
Tu bhi chale main bhi chalu
Honge kam yeh tabhi phasle (x2)
Aao tera mera
Na ho kisi se vaasta
Aao milo chale
Jana kahan na ho patha

Neil turned to them and saw them enjoying too.

Hum jo chal ne lage
Chal ne lage hai yeh raaste
Aahha manzil se behatar
Lagne lage hai yeh raaste

He, with his head swaying with the tunes. He wrapped his arm around them and smiling wholeheartedly sang further.

Aanke kole neede bole
Jane kaisi jagi bhekudi
Yahan wahan dekho kahan
Leke jane lagi bhekudi (x2)
Aao mil jayega
Hoga jahan pe raasta
Aao Milo chale
Jana kahan na ho pata

Mini also smiled wholeheartedly seeing him so happy and relaxed.

Hum jo chal ne lage
Chal ne lage hai yeh raaste
Aahha manzil se behatar
Lagne lage hai yeh raaste

ArMi clapped for appreciating him. The trio laughed together after the song finished.

After a few mins, Mini saw the highway hoarding stating how far Delhi still was. She remembered her past experience there and got a little tensed. Neil saw her expression changing and noticed her trying to hide that nervousness she was feeling. 

Just then Arya spotted that they were on an empty but beautiful garden with bright lighting all over.

Arya: Wow... Kitna sundar hai.... 

Neil: To chalo dekhte hai... (To driver) Bhaiya... yahi side me le lo thodi der.

The driver stopped the car at the side.

Neil: Hum thodi der me chalenge...

Driver: Ji saab... Main radio bahar laga du to chalega?... Mujhe jab tak gaane zor se sunayi dete tab tak neend nahi aati... aankhein band karke aaram kar leta hu...

Neil: Hmm... Chalega...

Mini and Arya got off till then and the Trio went to the garden.

They were able to hear the song clearly because of the loudness.

Neil and Mini were holding either hands of Arya. She was excitedly walking with cheerfulness.

After entering the garden, Mini spread her arms wide to feel the cool breeze on her face with a peaceful smile. Neil was happy seeing her smiling once again and feeling peaceful.

Arya made Neil bent to her level and whispered to him.

Arya: Tum phir se gao na... bohot mast gaate ho... 

Thandi thandi purvaiya mein
Udti hai chunariyahey
Dhadke mora jiya rama
Bali hai umariya

Neil knew the song was a duet and thought to give it a try and see if Mini would join. So while looking at Arya and glancing at Mini, he sang.

Dil pe nahin kaabu
Kaisa yeh jaadu

Mini looked at him when he sang and she understood his try. ArNe looked at her then. She sang while twirling around, with her arms wide.

The beautiful moonlight of early night, falling on her face made her look more gorgeous with her beautiful smile.

Yeh mausam ka jaadu hai mitwa
Na ab dil pe kaabu hai mitwa
Naina jisme kho gaye
Deewane se ho gaye
Nazara woh harsu hai mitwa
Yeh mausam ka jaadu hai mitwa

Arya was surprised to see her singing the female verse and twirling like that.

Shehri babu ke sang
Mem gori gorihey
Aise lage jaise
Chanda ki chakori

Mini picked up Arya and sang further.

Phoolon kaliyon ki bahaaren
Chanchal yeh hawaon ki pukaaren (x2)

Neil stepped to them and sang further smiling at her. 

Humko yeh ishaaron
Mein kahen hum
Thamke yahan ghadiyan guzaaren

She sang while smiling brightly, swirled with Arya in her arms.

Pehle kabhi to na humse
Batiyate the aise phulwa

Mini stood Arya on the ground. When Neil while singing, winked at Arya and she smiled at him. Neil held Mini's braid end and swayed it on her neck, tickling her. She fakely frowned and stepped towards Neil but he escaped laughing teasingly. Mini chased Neil laughing loudly. Arya was adoring them happily. Both ran around the garden.

Yeh mausam ka jaadu hai mitwa
Na ab dil pe kaabu hai mitwa
Naina jisme kho gaye
Deewane se ho gaye
Nazara woh harsu hai mitwa
Yeh mausam ka jaadu hai mitwa

Mini caught Neil by his shoulder and both breathing heavily due to the run, sat on the bench. Arya also came to them and smiled brightly. The trio laughed together. 

Sachchi sachchi bolna
Bhed na chupaanahey
Kaun dagar se aaye
Kaun disha hai jaana

Neil made Arya sit on his lap, facing Mini and wrapping his arms around Arya, keeping his head on her head lovingly, pinched Mini on her nose while singing. Arya was also having fun. Mini noticed their expressions. 

Inko hum le ke chale hain
Apne sang apni nagariya (x2)

Mini with her expressions perfectly matching with the lyrics teased Neil while singing. 

Hai re sang anjaane ka
Us par anjaan dagariya

Neil staring at her with his charming smile sang further. 

Phir kaise tum door itne
Sang aa gayee mere goriya

Mini while singing, got up from the bench and twirled around with her dupatta flowing around her.

Yeh mausam ka jaadu hai mitwa
Na ab dil pe kaabu hai mitwa
Naina jisme kho gaye
Deewane se ho gaye
Nazara woh harsu hai mitwa
Yeh mausam ka jaadu hai mitwa

Neil adored her lovingly.