138. Mini has recovered completely

1 week went by, MiNeil resumed going to restaurant. Mini sometimes felt the dizziness or breathlessness and a few times vomited and she even fainted but Neil always took care that she doesn't get hurt during that period of time. Mini also understanding his concern, remained seated or leaned onto any surface, whenever she felt weak and he wasn't near to her. Most of the time, she would stay at the room beside her cabin, sleeping because of the medications and Neil would handle the meetings and stuff. There was a lot and lot of gossip between the new staff because of Mini's condition and Neil's care but who cared. 

At evening, they returned to the haveli with Arya and served dinner when the doorbell rang.

Mini: Itni raat me kaun hoga ab?

Neil: Main dekhta hu...

He got up and opened the door to see Dadu Biji. They came inside and Neil closed the door again.

Neil: Dadu Biji... Aap log kab aaye pind se...

Dadu: Abhi hi aaye hai thodi der pehle... Mini aayi nahi niche?

Neil: Dinner ke liye baithi hai.... Arya ke saath... ek min... (loudly) Mini... Dadu Biji aaye hai...

Arya came running downstairs excitedly while Mini also followed her.

Dadu Biji were sitting on the sofa and Arya and Mini hugged them.

Mini: Dadu Biji!... Kaise ho aap log?... Kaisi rahi trip?... Preet bhi aa gayi kya?... Uska to phone hi nahi aaya mujhe..

Neil chuckled at her continuous questions and Mini looked at him confused.

Mini: Tum kyu has rahe ho?

Neil: Excitement me yeh to dekho ki tum savaal pe savaal kiye ja rahi ho... jawab dene ka time hi nahi choda...

Arya chuckled too.

Mini: (realising) Ha... Ok... To pehle to yeh batao ki kaisi rahi trip?

Biji: Bahot mast rahi... tirth wagera sab acche se ho gaya...

Dadu: Preet ke dadaji abhi kuch din aur pind me rukenge.. phir aayenge... isiliye Preet abhi nahi aayi hai.

Mini: Hmm.. (To Arya) Tum kuch bataana bhul nahi rahi?

Arya remembered and nodded excitedly.

Arya: Aapko pata hai Biji... Maine karate competition me part liya tha... Aur main jeet gayi usme to 4 days ke liye chandigarh gayi thi... usme trophy jeeti maine.... dekho... (bringing the trophy from the shelf.)

Dadu: Wow... Bahot badhiya...

Biji: Very good... (to Mini) Tere time pe bhi hote the yeh competitions?

Mini: Ha hote the...

Biji: To tune kabhi participate nahi kiya?

Mini: Aapko lagta hai Babes jaane deti mujhe.... Usko pata nahi tha isiliye to sikh paayi thi main varna usne to seekhne bhi nahi diya hota..... Vaise aap log aaye kab?

Dadu: Abhi hi thodi der pehle...

Arya: To dinner karte hai sab saath me... Aao na Dadu Biji....

They went upstairs and had dinner together. They sat on the couch and Dadu Biji were telling about their pind experiences while ArMiNeil were laughing and enjoying while having icecreams together.

Arya leaned on Mini, slept in some time due to tiredness. Neil picked her up and went downstairs to make her lie in her room.

Mini got up to keep the ice cream bowls in the sink and was returning back to them when she felt slight dizzy again.