178. Where is Neil?

It was a huge order and they had to prepare and set up everything from morning itself. The location was far from the main city, almost 3-4 hours away.

Mineil with the staff reached there one day prior and settled themselves in the accommodation at the lodge.

They slept in the night and next morning, Mini came out getting ready. They gathered at the catering area but Neil wasn't there.

Mini: Neil nahi aaya?

Simpy: Nahi... abhi tak to nahi...

Mini: Aise kaise... Ek kaam karo... aap log shuru karo preps main dekhti hu kyu nahi aaya...

Mini called Neil but his phone was switched off. Mini understood that his phone would have been discharged and due to that his alarm wouldn't be ringing to wake him up.

Mini: Main aati hu Neil ko lekar... Bas 15 min me... Hmm?

Simpy nodded.

Mini went to the reception of the lodge and asked for the spare keys for Neil's room.

She opened the door and saw him sleeping peacefully as she had expected.

She closed the door behind and went to him. She woke him up and he was confused realising being in the lodge.

Neil: (snuggled on her neck) Tum mere room me?.... Kaise?

Mini: (running her fingers on his head) Phone switched off hai tumhara... kabhi to charge kar liya karo.... Tumhe pata hai Reception se spare keys leni padi

Neil: (parted while rubbing his eyes) Hmm...

Mini: (getting up from the bed) Now I am giving you exact 10 mins... get ready.... I am waiting for you.

Neil: 10 min?...

Mini: (looking at her watch) Hmm.... Not a min more than that.

Neil took his set of clothes and went to the bathroom.

Mini was counting loud enough to let him hear.

Mini: 9 mins.... 8 mins... 7 mins.... 6 mins.... ............ 2 mins.... 1 m...

Neil came out of the bathroom drying his hair.

Neil: Such a hitler you are.... Aise countdown kar rahi ho jaise abhi toap se hi uda dogi...

Mini chuckling, forwarded his watch, wallet and belt to him while taking his towel from him and spreading it on the bed to get dried till the evening.

Mini: Jaldi.... Already late ho tum.

He, kept the wallet in his back pocket, tied his watch and while he wore the belt quickly, Mini ran her fingers on his hair, setting it perfectly.

Mini: Mr Lazy Oberoi!

Neil: Ha madam.... Ek din late ho gaya to taunt maar lo tum....

Mini: Chalo ab.... Ho gaye ready.... (forwarding his phone attached with the power bank) Lo... Ab tumhara phone discharge nahi hona chahiye...

Neil: (obediently) Ok Madam.

Mini smiled.

They went to the catering area and managed everything exhaustingly tensed.

At evening, The staff went to freshen up and Neil was talking to the Pranav.

Mini came out of the lodge after getting dressed up. She was wearing a beautiful black gown with light eye makeup and bold maroon lipstick with his mom's necklace which he had gifted her on her birthday. The necklace was the only gift which Mini wasn't able to wear daily, otherwise all his other gifts were now her daily ornaments or it can be said that all those ornaments has become a part of her.