48. Mini's possessiveness

Next day,

At early evening,

Mini had a meeting with a few female college students who wanted to arrange a party at the restaurant.

So she was sitting for the meeting.

The girls arrived. They finalised the party details. The girls went out. Mini also got up to leave. She was behind them. 

Neil came out of the kitchen looking in his phone. He was coming to Mini's cabin. Mini heard the girls talking.

Roshni: Kitna handsome hai yaar ye.... bahot innocent lag raha hai....

Kashish: He looks so hot yaar.... 

Falak: Ha yaar... isko pataana hai kya?

Mini was having fun listening to them.

Mini (from behind): Aur agar nahi pata paayi to?

Roshni: To kya?... Shareef ladko ko kaise fasaana acche se aata hai humko...

Mini: (confused) Matlab?

Falak: Drink spike karke..... Simple... Baad me thoda bahot nakhre karte hai par phir maan jaate hai... 

Mini: (stared at them furiously) How can you all stoop so low?

Kashish: Relax Madam! Why are you getting hyper?... Hum to uski drink spike karne ki baat kar rahe the... Itna care uske liye..... Who is he to you?...

Mini: (angrily) He is mine... So don't you dare even think something like that... Now leave from here... We can't accept your order.... You can find any other place for your party.

Neil came to them till then. He heard and was surprised at Mini's reaction as he didn't heard what they were speaking.

The girls went outside.

Mini came to her cabin. She was trying to calm down.

Neil came behind her. 

Neil: Mini, I think tumhe aise react nahi karna chahiye tha...  Kisi ke kuch bol dene par tum order cancel kar dogi?

Mini: Tumhe pata hai vo kya bol rahi thi?.... Drink spike karne ki baat kar rahi thi tumhari...

Neil: To?.... vo mere baare me hi to bol rahi thi na... kya farak padta hai?.... 

Mini: What do you mean?... Aise kaise tumhari drink spike karne ki baat kar rahi thi... What the hell do they were thinking.... aur aise kaise mujhe farak nahi padega?.... tum mere ho... (realised what she spoke out and stopped midway)

Neil: (surprised at her sudden confession) Kya?... Kya bol rahi thi tum.... kaun hu main?

Mini: (to cover up) Tum mere chef.... chef ho... mere employee ho.... aur kya..... (to avoid further conversation)... Aur tumhe koi kaam nahi hai kya?.. Aur vaise bhi.... Me haveli hi jaa rahi thi.... Rani di ka call aaya tha... Unko nikalna hai.... Tum yahan sambhaal lena.... Bye...

Neil: Are ek min suno to... 

She went out of the cabin before he said anything.

Neil (laughed): "He is mine".... "tum mere ho"....  Aakhir dil ki baat.... labo tak aa hi gayi.... Mini Madam ke.....

.

.

.

.

At evening, Mini made Arya sleep in her room and was upstairs taking off the clothes from the balcony.

Neil entered the haveli but Mini didn't hear him entering. He closed the door.

Kitna ab karein aur hum sabar
Mere pyaar ki tujhe kya kuch bhi hai khabar (x2)

Coming in from the balcony, she started singing. Neil heard her singing and was surprised listening to her.

Tumse din mere tumse raatein hai
Mere dil pe mere jaana kuch to gaur kar

He came upstairs making sure not to get visible and saw Mini swirling with a dupatta.

Tu hi
Batana
Jaaye hum kidhar

She swayed with the dupatta and rolled her eyes at her own antics.

Pyaar ka chada khumaar hai
Humko sirf tumse pyaar hai
Zindagi me jitni hai khushi
Sab tumhi se mere yaar hai

He was smiling seeing her dancing and twirling while singing.

Humko sirf tumse pyaar hai (x2) 
Zindagi me jitni hai khushi
Sab tumhi se mere yaar hai

She while twirling came towards her room. Neil hid himself, for her not to see him.

Bin tere sanam
Jaaye jo guzar
Humko lagti bewajah se saari vo umar (x2)

She kept her clothes in her almirah. Neil quickly came upstairs and peeped from behind the window. She sat on the dressing table.

Tujhse pehle na
Na tere baad hum
Tujhse khushiyan hai sabhi 
tujhi se mere ghum

She smiling and blushing, looked at herself in the mirror keeping her chin on her hands. 

Jana
Kahi tu 
Na aana bas idhar

She took out her comb from the drawer and was combing her hair lost in her world.

Dil ko tumse hi karaar hai
Humko sirf tumse pyaar hai

Tying her hair in a bun, she took out her facemask. 

Zindagi me jitni hai khushi
Sab tumhi se mere yaar hai
Humko sirf tumse pyaar hai (x2) 

While applying the facemask, she sang further. Neil was adoring her hiding behind the window.

Zindagi me jitni hai khushi
Sab tumhi se mere yaar hai

After applying the facemask, She got up, twirled out and sat on the couch, leaning back, closed her eyes. 

Neil had hid behind the platform, came out seeing her closed eyes.

He smiling brightly, adored her.

Some mins later, Mini opened her eyes and saw him standing with a huge smile on his face, took off her facemask. 

Mini: (shocked to see him) Tum?... Tum kab aaye?

Neil: (not to make her feel awkward) Abhi hi aaya hu... Kyu?

Mini: (sighed) Kuch nahi... aisehi puch rahi thi...

Neil: Dinner kar liya?

Mini: Nahi... mood nahi hua... Tumne kar liya?

Neil: Nahi... mera bhi mood nahi tha..... 

Mini: Change karlo... phir aa jao... saath me khaate hai.

Neil: Ok.

He returned after changing and Mini had washed her face by then. 

She served her and Neil's plate and they ate the dinner together.