190. Mini receives another offer.

A couple of days later,

Mini was in deep thoughts in the balcony when Neil entered.

Neil: (keeping his hand on her shoulder, while sitting beside her) Kya soch rahi ho?

Mini: (turned to him) I have received another offer.

Neil smiled seeing Mini's eyes had a hope of accepting it.

Neil: Hmm... Nice.... What's it?

Mini: Camelia ki company ke collaborators hai... Delhi me office hai.... 3 months ka project hai.... It's all on me... I will have a team of my own appointed by the company too.... scheduling bhi hai.... office time hi hai.... 9 to 5..... on weekdays..... 2 din briefing and intro hai.... phir 5 din koi workshop wagera hai.... uske baad 5 din tak preparatory reports banenge.... then Jordan shoots hai 3 days... baaki time me final project report deni hai... 

Neil: Good.... To kya socha hai?

Mini: It's like everything just in place.... I was thinking to accept... Delhi me I won't be feeling that loneliness na... out of place nahi lagega.... aur miss karungi tum dono ko to weekends pe aa jaungi to problem nahi hogi shayad....

Neil: To itna zyada kyu soch rahi ho?

Mini: Bas... aisehi... kabhi kabhi overthinking ho jaati hai.

Neil: (wrapped his arm around her and raised her face while both looked at the night sky) Vo aasmaan tumhara hai.... Tumhe bula raha hai to overthinking kaisi?.... Meri Butterfly ho tum... You are born to fly.... Aapne pankh khulne se roko mat.... Bahot kam log hote hai jinko apna aasmaan milta hai udne ke liye.... Tumhe mila hai to apne pankho se samet lo iss aasmaan ko... jo sirf tumhara hai.... sirf tumhara... Baaki tension chod do.... Main to hu na... Khada hu tumhare peeche.... Hamesha...

Both looked at each other and Mini smiling brightly, pecked on his cheek. 

Neil: (held her hands and rubbed his thumb on the ring on her little finger, the butterfly one) Meri Butterfly ki udaan bahot pyaari hai.... Uske pankhon me taaqat hai pura aasmaan sametne ki.... Haina?

Mini nodded but then lowered her head with a sigh. 

Neil: (curled his finger and keeping it under her chin, raised her head) Baat kuch aur bhi hai?

Mini: Hmm... 

Neil: To bolo na... Kya hua?

Mini: Neil... I know yeh aisa offer jisse better I don't think so koi job profile I will get.... But still... Australia me bhi jab main kaam kar rahi thi... mujhe maza to aa raha tha par sukoon nahi mila... pata nahi kyu.... (when Neil was going to say something, she continued interruptingly) Aisa nahi tha ki it was because I was missing you.... 

Neil: (confused) To?

Mini: It was something else.... I just don't felt like it's that thing which I wanted to do from ever.... I don't know why it was so... but yeah It was like that.... So... Now that again I am giving a chance to it and would for sure deliver my best but still.... Agar iss job me bhi vo sukoon nahi feel hua to koi aur job offers accept nahi karungi main..... I know it's my passion but it should come from inside of me na.... Tum samajh rahe ho na?

Neil nodded and smiled, keeping his hand on her cheek.

Neil: If your internal voice denies you to accept any offer further then I will be with you in that decision too.... I understand.... Don't worry.

Mini sighed.

Mini: Thanks.... (wrapping her arms around his neck, tilted her head on his) You understand me everytime so well.