166. Neil surprised by Mini's possessiveness

Another girl from the side walked towards Neil. Mini knew the second girl. She met her in the previous year's party too.

Mini: (widening her eyes) Abe yaar Jazz... Yeh to Riddhi hai... Yeh kyu hai iss party me firse.... Oh god..... Neil ki taraf ja rahi hai..... haath chod mera...

Jazz left her hand.

Jazz: Oh.. Maine realise hi nahi kiya tha.... Ja.... Ja bacha apne bande ko... (They laughed)

Mini: Shut Up!.... Maine isiliye pehle hi bola tha ki nahi aana mujhe iss party me...

Mini knew how Riddhi was and so walked to them.

Riddhi moving her gaze from his head to toe and then back again a couple of times, stepped towards him and he was still finding Mini. 

Riddhi: Hi.. I am Riddhi.... I must say.... You are very handsome.

Neil: (with a forced smile out of courtesy) Thanks...

She came towards Neil and moved her hand to his face. Neil faced her and saw that Riddhi was wearing a micro mini shimmery black tube dress and moving her body seductively. Neil moved back, away from her, feeling awkward and got tensed. He looked around, hoping to find Mini soon.

Riddhi: You know anyone here would love to pair with me... But... I think... you can be the one.

Neil: (widened his eyes in shock) WHAT?.... No..... Please excuse me.... 

Riddhi moved to him and was going to keep her hand on his cheek.

Riddhi: Itne awkward mat ho... you will enjoy.

Neil uncomfortably but politely jerked her hand off but then saw Mini coming towards him and got relaxed.

Mini was now behind her. She saw Riddhi moving her hands to him again and she held her hand calmly and turned her back to herself.

Mini: Hi Riddhi.... Remember me?

Riddhi: Oh.. Mini you here again... What a pleasant surprise. 

She hugged her. Neil was like, Oh she knows her.

Mini: You didn't yet got your pair?... How's it possible?

Riddhi: I got one but he is not that handsome as (pointing to Neil) he is na... Bahot innocent bhi lagta hai.... Maine to soch liya hai... My next one is him for sure.

Mini: And what if he's already committed?

Riddhi: To kya?... Maine to tumhe bhi kaha tha na last time... cute and innocent boys are made so that we girls can enjoy them... Life me yahi to din hote hai yaar.... the youth phase in which you can enjoy intimacy to the core...  Tumhe hi male attention ka use lena nahi aata.... but anyways.. I won't mind if he has any pair or not.... You know na.... I can break pairs in a snap of time.... 

Mini rolled her eyes in irritation after listening to her shit.

Riddhi turned to him and continued while Mini was still holding her hands.

Riddhi: Yeah... so I was saying... it's just about one night... you can enjoy with me...

Neil looked at Mini with save-me-na face and Mini looked at him, controlling her chuckle on his expressions. She blinked at him in assurance. Neil sighed and looked at her with his tilted smile biting his lips with a little curiosity of how will Mini deal with the situation.

Mini: Riddhi leave him na... 

Riddhi: (interrupted) Shh... Baat karne de na mujhe... dekh to sahi kitna charming hai yaar... Haaye iski yeh smile.