123. Mineil romance 1

Neil: Bahot hasi aa rahi hai?.... Let me show you know...

Mini: (retreating back) No.. no... no... Neil....

Neil held Mini's waist and tugged her to him, wrapping his arm around her waist. Her hands resting on his shoulders while her face just few inches apart Neil's.

His grip was soft. Mini wriggled a little in his hold. It was not like she won't be able to free herself but she actually didn't even really wanted to. She was just throwing tantrums as usual and Neil knew it.

He kept his other hand on her nape, bent his face closer to hers and she closed her eyes. He rubbed his cheek on hers, teasingly gliding the corner of his lips on her cheek. She smiled, holding on to his tshirt.

He moved the other side and applied cake the same way on her other cheek too.

Neil looked at her and there was a small crumble of brownie on the corner of her lips.

He closing his eyes, moved closer to her and she felt his breaths under her nose. She left a sigh and felt her heart racing. Neil rested his lips on the corner of hers and sucked the brownie crumble softly. Her heart skipped a beat and a gasp left her mouth. She could feel her cheeks burning as she blushed harder with her widening smile. Mini moved her face and turned aside, curving backwards a little, smiling blushingly with her lowered gaze. Neil opened his eyes, looked at his expressions and smiled.

Her eyes were still closed. She felt Neil's hand sliding on her nape slowly to her neck.

Her head raised automatically for his ease. Neil moved his thumb on her jawline while the tip of his fingers glided on her neck. Mini felt her breaths deepening and her heart pounding as if it would come out.

Neil lightly tickled on her neck and she lowered her head, curving more backwards, opening her eyes while letting out a giggle. Neil, too giggled looking at her, while his one arm still wrapped around her waist.

Neerja came out of Mini's room dabbing her face with a towel and saw Neil holding Mini by her waist and both giggling looking at each other.

She smiled looking at them and stood at the door itself. Mineil while giggling saw Neerja and Neil immediately left Mini and she also moved back. Both were awkward now.

Mini: M... Main muh dhoke aati hu....

Neil: Main bhi... aata hu...

Mini went to her room while Neil walked downstairs to go to his.

Neerja laughed at their condition.

Both after washing their faces came but was awkward now.

Neerja: Kya awkward ho rahe ho dono?... You both are mature guys and you both are together in a relationship.... Teenage me nahi ho jo yeh sab itna awkward lage dono ko... Chehra laal to aise ho gaya hai jaise make out karte hue dekh liya ho maine.... Vaise mujhe to usme bhi koi problem nahi hogi...

Both were hell red now.

Neil: (to change the topic) Bas bas... Chal ab cookies taste kar aur bata kaisi bani hai?...

Neerja: (picking up a cookie) Ha topic change karle tu.... Par main... (taking a bite of the cookie) Amm... Wow yaar... so tasty... Bilkul perfect banayi hai...

Both Mineil were relieved as the topic changed.

Neil looked at Mini and signalled at Neerja. Mini nodded and brought the gift wrapped books they got to send her as a gift.

Neil forwarded it to Neerja.

Neil: Apna gift saamne se nahi manga tune iss baar.... Lene ka iraada nahi hai?