141. Mini and Abhay

Next 2 days, Neil was managing at the restaurant while Mini was at the haveli because she had to do some preps before rejoining the company so that her work remains up to the mark as it has always been. 

Mini saw Neil getting exhausted and was careless about his health. 

In the morning,

Like usually in the past fortnight, Neil woke her up before her alarm does and they sent Arya to school. They were returning back to the haveli after dropping Arya.

Mini: Neil...

Neil: Hmm...

Mini: You are not going to the restaurant today!

Neil: H?... What?

Mini: (getting in the haveli) Yes!..... You are going to your room and get proper sleep. It's been 15 days yaar.... I didn't saw you sleeping peacefully at night like before. 

Neil: I am fine.

Mini: (sternly) Abhi agar you want to get beaten up by me then you can continue making your lame excuses.

Neil: Ok!.... Fine!.... I am going!

Mini: Good.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

She was busy in replying the mails when a waiter came.

Waiter: Madam, A client has came to meet you.

Mini: Ok. Bring them in.

Waiter called them to her cabin.

A person came and saw Mini replying to the mail.

Mini got up.

Mini: Hi! I am Mini Babita the owner of this place. Please be seated, make yourself comfortable.

The person looked at him recollecting something. Mini found his face a little familiar.

Mini: Have we ever met before?.... Your face looks kind of familiar.

Person: Mini Khurana?

Mini: Yeah I was Khurana... some years back... how do you know me?

Person: Remember me?.... Abhay Singhania 10th standard?... Jo france chala gaya tha?

Mini: Tu Abhay hai?... Lag hi nahi raha.... what a pleasant surprise.

He came forward for a hug.

Mini stopped him.

Mini: I don't accepts hugs from everyone.

Abhay: Sorry... but how come you here?... You were interested in photography na?

Mini: Yeah.. This restaurant was set up by my babes.

Abhay: Are ha... Aunty ke haath ka khaana.... so delicious... abhi tak yaad hai mujhe to... main bilkul sahi jagah aaya hu... vahi swaad phir khaane ko mil jayega.

Mini: Nahi mil paayega.

Abhay: Kyu?

Mini: My babes is no more... So...

Abhay: Sorry... but kya hua tha unhe?

Mini: Accident...

Abhay: Hmm... I didn't knew...

Mini: It's fine.

Abhay: Why did you change your name Ms Topper?..... Aapke papa to role model the aapke?... Aapko to bilkul unke jaise life partner chahiye tha.