69. Mineil's first kiss

Neil's face was above Mini's, while he was lying close beside her, his one hand behind her head and the other around her waist. 

Tere Naina....
Has Diye
Bas Gaye...
Mere Dil Mein
Tere Naina

Her hands were on his chest, holding his shirt lightly. They looked at each other and was lost in each other's eyes.

Tere Naina....
Has Diye
Bas Gayi...
Mere Dil Mein
Tere Naina

The winds became cooler and faster. The candles blowed off.

A cool wind blew and the dupatta Mini had, flew above their heads and covered their faces from the world. They were looking at each other under the dupatta, lost in their world.

Mere Dil Ke Jo Armaan Hain
Paas Aake Zara Dekho Na

With their bodies so close, their heart raced and they could feel each other's deep breaths on their faces. Both were blushing hard while their faces were inches apart.

Dil Ke Taar Mein Hai Sargam
Chhede Hain Ab Koi Anjaana

They were in the same position lost in each other's eyes not aware of the surroundings.

Mere Dil Ke Jo Armaan Hain
Paas Aake Zara Dekho Na

It started drizzling lightly. The cold wind was also doing its work. Both felt each other's warmth.

Dil Ke Taar Mein Hai Sargam
Chhede Hain Ab Koi Anjaana

It was a lovely moment for both. Neil raising his eyebrows, looked at her deep eyes. She smiled and closed her eyes, giving her consent to him. 

Yeh Pyaar Ki Hai Baatein
Kuch Ankahee Mulaakaate

He closed his eyes too and moved closer.

Mini felt his breath on her face.

Ho...Aise Hi Milte Hai
Milke
Machalte Hai
Do Dil Jawaan

Neil slided his lips along her cheeks.

Neil: (whispered) If you want me to stop, you can tell me now....

Mini felt her heart racing and didn't say anything.

Tere Naina....
Has Diye
Bas Gaye...
Dil Mein Tere
Mere Naina

He traced her cheekbone.

Neil: (whispered) or now...

She still didn't say anything.

Ho...Ab Dekho Mil Gaye Ho To
Phir Se Na Kaheen Kho Jaana

He slid along her jawline. 

Neil: (whispered) or now...

Her breath was getting heavier.

Aankhon Mein Hi Rehna
Baahon Mein Tum Meri
So Jaana

Mini parted her lips, feeling his lips sliding on her face, getting closer to hers.

Ab Dekho Mil Gaye Ho To
Phir Se Na Kaheen Kho Jaana

He lifted his lips just from the corner of hers. 

Aankhon Mein Hi Rehna
Baahon Mein Tum Meri
So Jaana

She lightly opened her eyes, saw him so close, his lips were exactly against hers and she shut her eyes again blushing hard.

Ho..Mere Paas Tu Jo Aaye
Khuda Mujhe Mil Jaaye

Neil: (whispered) or n...

Now Mini had reached up.... She clenched his shirt and pulled him closer. His lips were planted on hers before he could complete.

Ho..Hontho Ko Hontho Se
Milne De Silne De
Door Na Jaa...

They shared each other's breath. Their lips still had the taste of the cake they ate together. He felt her lips were soft and almost silken, pillowing against his own. He could feel the soft tickle of her breath beneath his nose and he made sure their first kiss remains gentle for her.

Tere Liye 
Chaaron Ore Dhoondha Maine
Mil Gayi..
Jo Tu Mujhe Mil Gaya
Saara Jahaan
Saara Yahaan
Ab Chahoon Main Kya

She could feel her cheeks burning as she was blushing hard. His fingers carding through her hair as they breathed each other in. She slided her hands from his chest to his neck.

Mere Liye..
Sapna Tha Yeh Pyaar Tera
Khuli Aankhein Saamne
Tu Tere Liye Pyaar Mera
JaagaHo..

Getting deeper in their kiss, they were lost in each other. Neil was tightening his grip on her waist coming closer while Mini wrapped her arms around his neck with her hands moving behind his head, her fingers playing along his hair, resulting in him to rest his torso on hers. 

Aise Na Mujhko Sada De
Pass aa Na
Ab Tu Saza De

She could feel his heartbeats while he was able to feel hers. Both their bodies were pressed against each other, Mini was now feeling his weight on her. 

Ho..Sabse Chooraloon Main
Jag Se Chhupa Loon Main
Itne Paas Aa..

Still in the kiss, Neil turned with Mini and now Mini was on top of him. Her hands supported his head, for him to continue the kiss and he did so.

Mere Dil Ke Jo Armaan Hain
Paas Aake Zara Dekho Na

After the pure passionate lovely kiss, their lips parted. They both were panting for air. Feeling the other's breath on their faces, they had huge blushing smiles. 

Dil Ke Taar Mein Hai Sargam
Chhede Hain Ab Koi Anjaana

Opening their eyes, they looked at each other and felt the shelter of their souls in their togetherness. Wrapped in the dupatta, hidden from the whole world, they were lost in their world.

Mere Dil Ke Jo Armaan Hain
Paas Aake Zara Dekho Na

They were fully drenched by this time as the rain got heavier but they, lost in their world, blushed together in each other's embrace.

Dil Ke Taar Mein Hai Sargam
Chhede Hain Ab Koi Anjaana

A sudden lightning got them into senses. They came out of their trance and realised how the heat of the moment reacted on them and also their current positions.

Yeh Pyaar Ki Hai Baatein
Kuch Ankahee Mulaakaate

They got up blushing hard, looking away from each other, smiling shyly, still holding each other's hand tightly.

Ho...Aise Hi Milte Hai
Milke Machalte Hai
Do Dil Jawaan
Tere Naina....

Some mins later,

Mini: Neeche chalte hai..... 

Neil: Coffee?

Mini: Hmm.... lawn balcony me baithte hai.. 

They came downstairs to change their clothes and sat in the lawn balcony sipping coffee together.