68. Mineil sizzling romantic dance

Mini opened the door of the terrace. Neil was just behind Mini and was flabbergasted.

Neil saw whole terrace decorated with beautiful scented candles all along the parapet with the long wooden couch kept there. 

Neil: Woah... Candles and all?....

Mini: You like such surprises na.

Neil: Ha par.... (holding her by her shoulders, he bent closer to her from behind) I didn't know ki tum itni romantic bhi ho sakti ho....

Mini blushed at his compliment.

Mini: (Looking straight in his eyes) Abhi tumne dekha hi kya hai?

Neil: (raising his eyebrows) Dekh hi raha hu....

They walked to the terrace. 

Neil heard a song playing in the background. Mini raised her eyebrows with a beautiful smile.

Come around... it's time to baby
Come around..

Neil forwarded his hand. Mini kept her hand on his.

Come on now... come around...
It's time to baby... come around
Come around... come around

He twirled her and she kept her hand on his shoulder while he was holding her other hand in his.

Khwaabon bina, nigahen meri jee rahin thi
Koi nahin tha yeh akeli meri thi zindagi

He held her by her waist and pulled her closer to him. They could feel the rising emotions in both of them.

Khamosh tha honthon pe baatein nahin thi
Koi nahin tha yeh akeli meri thi zindagi

They fell in steps, letting the rhythm overpower their moves.

Tum mile toh mil gaya yeh jahaan
Tum mile toh har pal hai naya
Tum mile toh sabse hai... faasla

Both were lost in each other, feeling every word of the song perfectly describing their emotions.

Tum mile toh jaadu chaa gaya
Tum mile toh jeena aa gaya
Tum mile toh maine paaya... hai khuda

They swayed in the tunes with their body close to each other, looking in each others eyes and feeling the warmth they needed in their lives.

Come around... it's time to baby
Come around..
Come on now... come around...
It's time to baby... come around
Come around... come around

Mini ran her fingers slowly on his face while dancing and he closed his eyes, smiling charmingly.

Palken moondein chaahat meri so rahi thi
Khushboo hawaaon mein thi
Maine nahin mehsoos ki

His heart raced and shiver ran down his spine by her lovely touch.

Jaane kahaan bahaaren meri khil rahi thi
Khushboo hawaaon mein thi
Maine nahin mehsoos ki

His feelings didn't went unnoticed by Mini. She was able to sense him just by seeing him blush.

She moved closer to him and held his shirt. 

Tum mile toh mehki baarishen
Tum mile toh jaagi khwaahishen
Tum mile toh rangon ka hai silsila

Mini made him bend a little and kissed him on the corner of his lips. His smile grew bigger with his blush and looked at Mini. She was blushing hard, lowering her gaze.

Tum mile toh jaadu chaa gaya
Tum mile toh jeena aa gaya
Tum mile toh maine paaya hai khuda

He twirled Mini and turned her the other side, backhugging her swaying in the music.

Tune duaaein suni
Dil ki sadaiyen suni
Tujhse main maangu aur kya

He ran his fingers around her neck tracing her collarbone. She closed her eyes feeling his blissful touch. Her heart raced and shiver ran down her spine.

Tujh bin adhura hun main
Tere sang poora hun main
Karta hun tera shukriya

She with her eyes closed, tilted her head, and leaning her back on his torso. He closing his eyes, slided her hair to the other side, bent his face closer to her and kissed at the nape of her neck.

Kaise kahoon, kaise kahoon...
Kaise kahoon...kaise kahoon...
Kaise kahoon lamhe mujhe choo rahe hain
Aisa laga hain inmein tera hi toh ehsaas hai

Her breath became heavy and she blushed hard, tightening her grip on his other arm wrapped around her waist. She left a sigh bringing a huge smile on Neil's face.

Kaise kahoon dil mein nayi aahaten hain
Aisa laga hain inmein tera hi toh ehsaas hai

Both with their eyes closed, enjoyed the moment together. He slided his lips on the back of her neck and she could feel her heart racing as if it would come out in excitement. She bit her lips to control herself and not able to control her heart, she moved away and then taking a deep breath blushing hard, glanced back at Neil. He was smiling and looking at her able to sense her condition.

Tum mile toh mera dil gaya
Tum mile toh sab kuch mil gaya
Tum mile toh logon se kya vaasta

Neil came to her and slowly moved the hair strand falling on her face to the back of her ear and held her face. Mini smiled at him while blushing. Neil moved his other hand to her waist. 

Mini feeling his hand moving on her waist, wrapped her arms around Neil's neck letting him take her in his embrace. 

Neil held her through her waist and tightened his grip, lifting her slowly.

Tum mile toh jaadu chaa gaya
Tum mile toh jeena aa gaya
Tum mile toh maine paaya hai khuda

Mini's smile widened with his move.

Come around... it's time to baby
Come around..
Come on now... come around...

Neil turned around with her, twirling her around with him. She spread her arms wide and felt the fresh air on her face.

It's time to baby... come around
Come around... come around
Come around

Lost in each other while dancing, they didn't noticed that they were exactly few inches away from the couch.

Mini looked down at him and that's when Neil disbalanced because of the couch nearby and both fell on it.

Neil's face was above Mini's, while he was lying close beside her, his one hand behind her head and the other around her waist. Her hands holding his shirt lightly. They looked at each other and was lost.

The winds became cooler and faster. The candles blowed off.

A cool wind blew and the dupatta Mini had, flew above their heads and covered their faces from the world. They were looking at each other under the dupatta, lost in their world.