186. Getting up in each other's arm

It was almost quarter to 9, The effect of the medicine got over from Neil.

Neil woke up with dizziness and opened his eyes slowly, bright sunlight entered his eyes making him flutter his eyelashes to adjust the light. Everything looked blurry for a couple of secs. 

Feeling light headache, remembered that he was having headache and Simpy requested him to rest in his room but as he was going in the lodge, he felt a pull and stumbling with the headache, felt a push on the bench there and his head hit on the back of the bench. There was girl whose face he couldn't clearly see due to hazy sight and she was clinging onto him. He pushed her away but felt blackouts then and he couldn't remember further. He couldn't remember how he's inside a room as the place looked like one. 

With the decrease in the feeling of dizziness, he then realised him being cuddled to Mini. They were draped in a blanket. He could feel her arms wrapped around his neck and her cheek resting on his torso. He took another sec to realise her cheek was resting on his bare torso, his bare skin.

He realised he is half naked with her body pressed against his, though comfortably it seems, and he couldn't contemplate how and why. 

He realised their cuddled positions and their entangled legs, his one arm around her waist, his other hand on her back thigh, his fingers curling to her inner thighs. Taking a min to realise what the present condition is, he shivered. 

As the reality sunk in, he took back his hand from her thigh under the blanket and tried to unwrap the blanket but they were rolled into it and so couldn't.

He lowered down his chin, keeping his hand behind her neck and parting a little from her to look at her face but as he moved his hand on her nape, her hair parted and he got shocked seeing dried blood mark on her hair and her hair partition was fully red.  

Bala ka husn gajab ka
Shabab neend me hai (x2)
Hai jism jaise gulista
Gulaab neend me hai (x2)

He moved slightly back to look at her face and there was a calmness, peace and serenity on her face. 

Use zaraasa bhi padh lo
To shayari aa jaaye (x2)
Abhi ghajhal ki mukammal
Kitaab neend me hai (x2)

He almost forgot about the position they were in and adored her. He kept his hand on her cheek softly adoring her pretty smile as she was asleep. 

He ran his fingers on her cheeks covered with a few strands of her hair and saw her smile widening in sleep.

Machal rahi hai
Mere dil me did ki hasrat (x2)
Wo daale chehare pe
Neela nakaab neend me hain (x2)

He moved back the hair strands coming on her face and moving his hand, carding in his fingers through her hair to her nape, he moved back the section of her hair from her neck too. 

He again got a shock seeing the bite marks on her collarbone. He noticed her lips too were looking slightly sore. That's when he tried to bit his own in confusion but realised his lips too were sore. 

He touched on her neck softly by his finger and felt Mini moving slowly with a sleepy grunt. Her face got a small frown and as she moved slowly, her feet slid on his leg. 

He was bewildered and his hand trembled. Not able to think anything further, he was still for a couple of mins. 

Wo inkalab uthata hai
Leke angadaayi (x2)
Sawal jaaga huwa hai
Jawaab neend me hai (x2)