We all know what happened last time

•Millies Pov•

"So heres your script" said Matt Duffer handing me a heap of pages. "also, if you see the others, tell them that theres going to be a new addition to the cast."

I couldnt help but get excited. "Oh really? Who?"

"Max Osman. Shes like Arab-Zimbabwean. She kind of looks like bella poarch."

I giggled a bit. It would be kind of confusing to have Max Mayfield and Max Osman on set.

"Oh yeah. I saw her in Ross's office the other day. How old is she anyway? She looks about 23-"

"Shes 17"

My jaw dropped to the ground. Its not like Max dresses older than she is or wears too much makeup. She just doesnt look 17.

"Most of her scenes will be with Charlie, Natalia and Maya. But shes supposed to play a character that becomes close friends with steve harrington so probably lots of scenes with joe." Matt explained. Max was a little non-interesting. I just wanted to know about my scenes.

"How about Sadie? Will Max Mayfield be waking up this season?" I asked

"Just read the script."

I nodded. Ill find out more about Max Osman later. Right now i need to memorize the first script for next monday.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"Woah. Thats one long script." Said jake, setting down two cups of coffee on the nightstand.

"Calm down. Its literally just 7 pages." I said. Honestly, its the littlest amount of pages ive ever been given for the past 4 seasons.

"How long are you gonna be gone?" He asked sweetly.

"Trust me, id love to be gone for like, only a week but I need to be there in Austrailia this month."

"Will you at least make it back for easter?" He asked, flashing his adorable blue puppy eyes.

"Um... i dont know. We'll see how long filming will take. If not easter, i'll probably have a break in early may."

"May?!"

"There isnt a lot i can do about it. It really all up to the Duffers." I smiled at him.

It was the beginning of march. After my 20th birthday, jake and i had a month together before i had to go to Brisbane for the first few scenes of season 5. id probably be back in may for a mid-filming break. Then im back to filming in june in june so we should be finished filming by december. I began calculating if ill be around for her birthday.

Ok, so ill be on set every weekday from March 27th to April 30th and her birthday is April 16th so ill probably be there... unless its a weekend. Aha! If im lucky, her birthday will be on a weekend and i can avoid her at all costs. So the 12th is a Friday ... that means... 12, 13, 14, 15... fuck! April 16th is a Tuesday. I cant be with her on her birthday! We all know what happend last time...