Juan

~MILLIES POV~

"My boss is going to kill me. My boss is going to kill me. My boss is-"

"Do you ever shut up?" I shouted at Jake to make him stop pacing and biting his nails. I went back to trying to pick the lock with the pen from the clipboard.

He sat down by pile of bright pink boxes. "You know I had to go to therapy when I broke up with you? Yes, I loved you that much. I couldn't stop thinking about you, so my therapist told me to get this stupid fucking job that I didn't even want in the first pla-"

"You know, if you keep talking, you're going to use up all of our oxygen and we're going to die in here!" he just didn't want to shut up and that pissed me off.

He went dead silence for a bit. The pen wasn't working and I started to get frustrated. I started picking at the door handle with my bare hands, trying to unscrew the handle.

Jake poked his head in my direction. "What are you doing?"

I sighed loudly before answering "Calculating every way to get away with a murder right here and now. Want to be my test subject?" I said, which made Jake roll his eyes at me.

"If you could just tell me, I could help you."

I stopped and leaned my head against the wall, my anger rising. "I'm trying to get this damn door to open with my hands because your pen, which is blunt as you, may I add, wasn't exactly working!"

He came over and inspected the door. "Let me try."

I scooted over and let him play with the lock for a while. Within moments, he got bored of it and said "Nope, I can't do it."

I went back to picking at the lock. As the seconds passed by, my blood boiled more and Jake got more talkative, making stupid little comments every now and then.

"You know," he started. "Maybe you should just call Sadie to do it. I bet her hands are so much better than mine. Is that why you like her so much? I bet with her little model hands, she's way better than me at-"

"Oh my fucking god, Jake, shut up!" I screamed at him. I started looking around the room. Surely no one would notice if I one of us didn't come out of here alive...

"Jake? Are you in there?" said a voice from behind the door.

Jake got up and ran to the door. "Luan? Luan! Yes, I'm stuck in here! With my- uh, I mean, a... customer."

"Dumbass, you left the keys out here. Boss would get angry if he knew you let go of his keys. Even for a second." Luan said, unlocking the door.

"I know. It wasn't my intention."

------------------------

"Fuck you, Caleb." I said, dumping a box of cupcakes onto his kitchen countertop.

He took an airpod out of his ear and gave me a confused look. "What did I do? You could've said no."

"I should've said no! Literally I got stuck in a freezer with my ex."

"That sounds like an interesting story."

"It's a pretty long one."

"All I have is time."

I braced myself, then explained everything in one breath.

He waited a few seconds, calculating what I said, then widened his eyes, then started laughing.

"Shut up." I said, rolling my eyes.

He wiped an imaginary tear. "I'm sorry, it's just really ironic."

"Yup. The best Netflix series idea I've ever come up with." I said sarcastically.

"If your life becomes a Netflix series, I'm shipping Luan and Jake."

"Fuck you." I said with a laugh. "No, but seriously, I blame you."

"I blame Juan."

"You mean Luan?"

"No. Jake and Luan's ship name is Juan."

------------------

A/N

#Juanforlife

Oh, btw SPEAK NOW TV-