Firefly

Pop Base

Jake Bongiovi is finally following the footsteps of his father, the famous star, Bon Jovi! Merely days ago, Jake released his first single, 'Firefly'...

--------------------

E! Online

Fans have been speculating whether or not the lyrics for Jake Bongiovi's new single, Firefly is talking about Millie Bobby Brown cheating on her ex-boyfriend with one of her co stars! Many fans think this particular co star may or may not have been Louis Partridge...

--------------------

~MILLIES POV~

For the seventh time in the last 5 and a half days, I was in my bedroom with Noah, laughing at the lyrics to Jake's song.

"Did he seriously say his heart is crying?" Noah said, out of breath from laughing.

"No one's ever written a song for me. Truly, I'm flattered." I said, wiping a tear.

"But you gotta appreciate the dedication though."

"He probably spent a lot of time on this."

We looked at each other, then burst out laughing.

"Are you hungry? I'll order a pizza. My phone is downstairs-" I was about to get up when Noah grabbed my arm to stop me from leaving.

"Wait!"

"What?"

"Please dont leave me now, firefly." he said, quoting the lyrics from the song.

"Idiot." I hit his head with a pillow and went downstairs, where I found Sadie.

She was wearing dressy dress, white, satin, off-shoulder, slit down her right leg. She looked like she was going to a wedding. I hadn't seen her all day, and now I was wondering where she was and why she was wearing that.

"Hey...?" I said, scanning her up and down. "Am I dreaming again? Because if we're going to do what I did in that dream, I should warn you that Noah's upstairs-"

"What?"

"Nevermind. Why are you wearing that?"

"Long story."

"I have time."

"I heard Jake made a song for you."

"He did. I'm ordering pizza, what do you want?"

"Chicken mushroom." she said, dumping herself on the couch.

"I heard you talking, so I decided to check who you were talking to." Noah said, walking down the stairs. He paused at the bottom of the stairs and scanned Sadie's body.

"I Can See You staring at my girlfriend and I understand if you're jealous." I joked.

"Should I ask questions?" he said to Sadie.

"Do you like chicken mushroom pizza? Or should I order something else?" I asked Noah.

"Aren't the MTV awards like, tomorrow?" he asked. "You and Louis got nominated for best duo 'cause of Enola Holmes 3."

"What?" I said.

"Yeah, but it's against JJ and John B in Outer Banks." Sadie added.

"Where did you even get that question from?" I asked Noah.

"Well, Sadie was wearing a Dress, I started thinking of The Last Time we had to dress up for an event - an award show - then I thought of the MTV awards, which aren't far away." Noah explained.

"I still dont get it."

Noah ignored me, and said "Why is Sadie wearing that?"

"I want to know too." I commented.

She glanced between both our faces as we awaited an explanation.

"I can't tell you that. I promised Gaten I wouldn't. He said it's a surprise and he wants as little people as possible to know."

"Well that just makes me want to know more." I said.

"You'll figure it out soon enough. If not, wait until the awards."

What is Gaten planning?

------------------

Omg 5k reads.

oop- forgot Sadie was vegan💀  ignore the pizza part