Coffee shop

~NOAHS POV~

I walked into the coffee shop down the road from set then I checked the texts from Maya so I knew where to meet her.

Maya:)

I'm at table 3 by the window

We need to talk ASAP

I looked around for the table she was talking about. surely enough, she was there. I walked over to take a seat on the chair opposite her.

"Hey Mayaaaa" I dragged the 'a' at the end.

"Noah, we need to get Operation: Sillie started. Like, now."

"What do you mean? We have lots of time for it." If you're wondering, Operation:Sillie was a plan to get Millie and Sadie together. We were supposed to lock them in a room together and see what happens, but Maya appeared to have other plans.

"I know we have lots of time, but we need to start as soon as possible. I kinda overherd the Duffers talking about all of us going on a little trip somewhere."

"What? Why?"

"I don't know, some complicated scene I guess. But that's not what matters. We gotta get our bestfriends together theyre clearly and obviously in love with each other."

"We need to plan this well and we cant plan it...here" I scanned at the room. There was a woman with a toddler, buying him a creampuff. On one side, there was an old man reading a newspaper, drinking what looked like black coffee. On another side was a hot dude going around offering refills. On a table closer to the door was a girl whos jaw was basically on the ground and was just staring at me and Maya.

I looked at Maya, and surely she noticed. We exchanged a glance which said Probably a fan.

Fans go crazy when their favorite celebrity talks to them so I thought of saying hi.

"Ok, I have an idea" said Maya. "What if, instead of locking them in a room like a couple of hamsters, we could-"

"Sorry, are you two from Stranger Things?" A female barista asked.

Maya shot her a slightly irritated look. I gave the waiter a small smile and Maya returned a fake one. "Yeah. Want like a selfie or something?"

She gasped. "I thought you'd never ask!"

Maya was annoyed because she interrupted the conversation but put on a fake smile, as to not disappoint this fan.

The three of us took a quick selfie. "Awesome, thanks." she said with a sweet smile before going back to work.

"Ok, where was I?" started Maya "Right, so-"

"Sorry, forgot to ask if you wanted something? A brownie? Or a refill?" asked the waiter coming back.

Maya looked a little more pissed, which was funny. Despite being pissed, in her kindest voice, she said "No thank you. Im good. Noah?"

"Those blueberry muffins look pretty good. I'll have one of those" I told her with a smile. A genuine one.

"Okay. Anything else?" she asked with the sweetest smile.

Just to piss off maya a little more, I decided to speak up. "Actually, could-"

"We're good." Maya cut me off so she could finish talking.

"Okey Dokey" said the woman, walking away.

Once she was gone, Maya continued. "So, I had this plan. We're all going to be staying in cabins. But there isn't enough rooms for everyone."

"What? The Duffers can't afford more rooms?"

"This season is gonna be huge. They had to cut costs somewhere. Anyway some people are gonna have to share. So we need to make sure they end up together. I have maliciously articulated a plan to get them in the same room, even just for one night. That's all they need really. So the plan-"

"Wait!" I interrupted.

"What?"

"I wanna get a cinnamon roll."

"In the middle of my story?"

"They look pretty good."

"Later. Just listen. I read about the lodge we're going to. Theres this really romantic-"

"Heres your muffin" the woman returned.

I could've laughed at Mayas annoyed expression. "Thanks" I said. The waitress walked away

"Noah"

"Yeah?"

"This is a serious situation."

"Yeah but its funny when you get annoyed." I said taking a bite of the muffin. It was pretty good.

"Whatever. Where was I? Right, romantic-"

This time, Maya was interrupted by my phone.

"Times up. We gotta get back on set." I said, getting up.

"Ugh. Ill text you later." she said.

"Yeah sure." I said making my way out.

I opened up my phone to see a text from Millie and checked what she said. While I wasn't looking, I bumped into a dude holding a jug of coffee and spilled black coffee all over my plain white shirt.

"Oh my god, are you okay? Sorry about that. This is my first day and I already messed up," he said, slapping his forehead wit his empty hand and setting the empty jug on a nearby table. "do you need some paper towels? I-"

"Its fine..." I looked at his name tag "..Dylan."

"Are you sure? 'Cause if you need another shirt-"

"No, really, its okay."

"Ok- kay." He stuttered. We held eye contact for a while before he looked around at the spilled coffee on the ground. "I should c- clean this up."

"Uh, yeah." I said walking away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

BONJILLIE IS ENGAGED! BONJILLIE IS ENGAGED!

MILLIE BOBBY BROWN IS AN ENGAGED WOMAN.

Btw, whats your favorite snack?