PTM and animals and stuff

~MILLIES POV~

PTM - Thursday 8:30 to 14:45

"Maximus, my noble steed?" said Noah, clutching the circular in his hands to stop it from flying away. The rugby (football) field was windy that day.

"What?"

"What is PTM?"

"Wait, what?" Max looked absolutely baffled. "You don't know what PTM is?"

He shrugged his shoulders.

"Okay, so, like..." she went quiet as she searched for the correct words. "Usually during PTM, parents come to school with their kids. There isn't any learning and the teachers basically give parents information about how their kids are doing at school-"

"Like a Parent-Teacher Meeting?" Noah asked.

"Yes, that is exactly what PTM stands for! Great job, Noah. You used your brain, for once!"

I stopped picking at the paint on the bleachers, which was already peeling off. "We're having a parent teacher meeting?"

"Yeah. Well, usually we only have them just before EOY's, but..."

"What are EOY's?" Noah asked.

She gave him a strange look. "I forgot Americans use SAT instead of Cambridge."

"What are we going to do about this?" I asked Noah.

He shrugged his shoulders. "I think my parents will be okay with me flying them over-"

"Noah, be serious. Do the Duffers know?"

"Do they have to?"

"I don't want to get in trouble with them over this."

"Come on, Millie. There's no way in hell they're going to every teacher to get a report on how we're doing at school. Besides, the principal, Mr Brightley, probably gives them all the info they need, with daily updates, pictures, page numbers and subtitles."

"Should we just, like, ask?"

He sighed. "Sure."

I heard the bell ring.

"I have a class right now." he said, packing his bag. "Later."

-----------------------------

~SADIES POV~

"Okay, this is a fun one..." Caleb said, comparing our exercise sheets. "2: Sneak an animal into the school. It sounds fun, right?"

"I mean..." I looked at my tasks and his. He had a few simple ones. I had to give a fake weather report, sneak an animal into school and convince the janitor that the school is haunted (with Madelaine).

Easy, right?

Caleb glanced down the hallway. "How do you even start this whole thing?"

"First, I need an animal."

"Got any in mind?"

"I don't know... a dog, maybe?"

He thought about it for a second. "How about Finn? Get it? Cause he's a little bitch?"

"Ha ha. A fish or a hamster sounds more ideal. They're quieter and easier to sneak around."

"Yeah, but, where's the fun in that?"

"Caleb..."

"Hear me out - elephant!"

"No."

"Grizzly bear?"